85 Burnthill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 5HF
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Open Plan Luxurious Kitchen with Dining Aspect
- New White Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Fascias / Oil Fired Central Heating
- Popular Residential Location
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Driveway to Side
- Excellent First Time Buy
Positioned on a large site in a popular location close to Schools, Shops and Public Transport this recently modernised Semi-Detached will interest the First Time Buyer searching for a home with a modern Turnkey style feel at a realistic price.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed side screen into a well presented Entrance Hall. Quality oak effect laminate strip flooring extending into:
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 3.35m (14'0 x 11'0)
- Attractive feature tiled inglenook. Feature picture style window.
- OPEN PLAN LUXURIOUS KITCHEN 5.26m x 2.95m (17'3 x 9'8)
- With dining aspect. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level hi-gloss units. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer sink unit with monobloc tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard. PVC double glazed door to garden and patio.
- First Floor
- Landing access to Roofspace.
- MODERN RECENTLY INSTALLED WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. Button flush WC. PVC panelled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 3.20m x 4.24m (10'6 x 13'11)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 2 3.20m x 3.00m (10'6 x 9'10)
- Laminate flooring. Far reaching views.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82m x 2.51m (9'3 x 8'3)
- Built in shelved hotpress.
- Garden to front. Driveway to side with ample parking. Private paved patio area to rear. Steps to lower garden screened by perimeter fence.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.