84 Ballyeaston Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BS
- Substantially Upgraded Semi Detached House
- Lounge/ Through Dining Into Sun Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Understair Cloaks With W.c.
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Original Tiled Bathroom With Electric Shower
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Mains Gas Fired Central Heating
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Detached Garage With Store And Car Park
Modernised 3 bedroomed semi detached house, with detached garage, occupying a convenient mature site fronting onto Ballyeaston Road, close to local schools and amenities. PVC double glazing, mains gas fired central heating and cavity wall insulation have recently been installed and the property is well presented throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Glass panelled mahogany front door. Stairwell to first floor. Whitewood 4 panel and glass panel internal doors.
- With W.c.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m 0.91m x 3.35m 2.74m (12' 3" x 11' 9")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Electric fire inset. Picture light and off centre ceiling light. Open square arch into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.91m (10' 0" x 9' 3")
- With open square arches into kitchen and rear sun lounge.
- SUN LOUNGE 2.74m 0.61m x 2.13m 0.00m (9' 2" x 7' 0")
- KITCHEN 3.05m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.00m (10' 0" x 9' 0" )
- Range of modern high and low level units with woodblock effect work surfaces. Freestanding cooker and fridge/ freezer included. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Freestanding washing machine included. Glass panelled door into:-
- REAR PORCH
- With vinyl floor. Glass panelled back door and matching side screens.
- First Floor
- With access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.74m (12' 0" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 3.05m x 2.44m 2.74m (11' 10" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 2.44m 3.05m x 2.44m 0.61m (8' 10" x 8' 2")
- Built in wardrobe.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Separate wall mounted electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Wall mounted mirror cabinet.
- Conveniently located, fronting onto Ballyeaston Road, close to local schools and all town centre amenities.
Vehicular access to the rear.
- On Site Garage 5.49m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (18' 0" x 12' 0")
- Up and over door. Twin windows. Rear service door. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
- Attached Block Built Domestic Store 3.05m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.00m (10' 0" x 7' 0")
- PVC double glazed window. Electric light.
On site concrete car parking bay with steel gate securing the access.
Outside light. Water tap.
Mature front garden, laid in lawn with well stocked shrub beds and plants.
Front perimeter fence and pedestrian gateway.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.