81 Doagh Road
, Co. Antrim
, BT37 9QN
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Large Detached Garage/Workshop
- Kitchen with Casual Dining Aspect
- PVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Gas Central Heating
- White Bathroom Suite
- Extensive Private Site
- Popular Convenient Location
Positioned within a highly popular and convenient location within walking distance of most local amenities. This attractive Semi-Detached enjoys an extensive private site with a large Detached Garage/Workshop, PVC double glazing and a well balanced living layout. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door into a well presented Entrance Hall with exposed solid wood flooring extending into:
- LOUNGE 6.05m x 3.20m (19'10 x 10'6)
- Dual window aspect. Attractive inglenook style brick fireplace with solid wood mantle. Twin french doors into:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT 4.62m x 3.20m (15'2 x 10'6)
- Fitted with a range of high and low level units. Old Belfast sink with antique style mixer tap. Integrated stainless steel oven with 4 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in matching canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Twin french PVC double glazed doors to garden and decked area.
- UTLITY ROOM 2.24m x 1.68m (7'4 x 5'6)
- Fitted with a range of low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 3.20m x 2.74m (10'6 x 9'0)
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.82m (10'0 x 9'3)
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.13m (10'0 x 7'0)
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed shower screen and electric shower unit. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- Neat garden to front in lawn edged by a variety of shrubs and plants. Driveway to side with ample parking to LARGE DETACHED GARAGE/WORKSHOP.
Private hard landscaped garden to rear with decked area perfect for family barbeques and evening entertaining screened by perimeter fence and mature hedgerow finished in gravel for easy maintenance.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.