80 Oaktree Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1DB
- Entrance porch with fully tiled floor / Glazed door to;
- Entrance hall with access to inner store and ground floor wet room and W/C
- Living room 12'10 x 11'9 with wood laminate floor
- Dining room with sliding door to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of grey coloured high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Rear porch with fully tiled floor
- First floor landing
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite to include panel bath with electric shower over
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Large site with open aspect to the rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious four bedroom end terraced house occupying a spacious well located site backing onto a large green area within this sought after residential estate on the outskirts of Antrim yet within easy access of local primary and secondary schools and Antrim Area Hospital. The property benefits from two reception rooms and four spacious bedrooms together a ground floor wetroom and W/C and family bathroom to the first floor. Ideally suited to those with a growing family, first time buyer and investors alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood double glazed entrance door and sidelights to;
- Entrance Porch 1.63m x 1.45m (5'4 x 4'9)
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Glazed door to:
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Sliding door to;
- Ground Floor Wet Room
- Low flush W/C and wash hand basin with storage below. Open wet room style shower area with "Triton" electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor and walls. Single glazed window. Single radiator.
- Living Room 3.91m x 3.58m (12'10 x 11'9)
- Fully tiled fire surround with inset for electric fire. (Flue still in place). Wood laminate floor. 8 pane glazed door to;
- Inner Hall
- Staircase to first floor. 8 pane glazed door to;
- Dining Room 3.56m x 2.84m (11'8 x 9'4)
- Single radiator. Sliding door to;
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 3.89m x 3.15m (12'9 x 10'4)
- Full range of grey coloured high and low level units with painted wooden trim. Open corner display. Complimentary work surfaces with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob and low level combination oven and grill. Over head extractor. Plumbed for washing machine. Under stair storage. Double radiator.
- Inner Store 2.77m x 1.63m (9'1 x 5'4)
- (max) Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard.
- Rear Porch 1.63m x 1.45m (5'4 x 4'9)
- Hardwood double glazed windows and external doors. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Hardwood part glazed door to kitchen.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 2.82m (11'7 x 9'3)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Single radiator. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and storage.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 3.10m (10'8 x 10'2)
- Double doors to built-in wardrobes. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.58m x 3.58m (11'9 x 11'9)
- (max) to include built-in wardrobes with double doors. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 3.15m x 2.26m (10'4 x 7'5)
- (max) Single radiator.
- White suite comprising panel bath with "Redring" electric shower over. Low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Single radiator.
- Low level walling and timber pedestrian gate to paved pathway. Low level walling to slightly raised garden in neat lawn and well stocked borders. Pink stone display area. Paved patio. Paved pathway to side access. Large garden to side and rear. PVC oil tank. Brick built store with oil-fired boiler. Large paved patio and raised garden in neat lawn. 4ft. walling. Timber pedestrian gate.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.