Original stone built farmhouse, on a road frontage site, conveniently located just off Main Ballymena/ Larne Road. The property has been substantially upgraded and extended over the years, while the extensive range of adjoining stores have equally been upgraded and are suited to a variety of potential uses. Seldom do properties of this type come onto the market and viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with leaded and coloured glass inset. Matching double glazed side screens. Mahogany panelled doors to lounge and living room.
- LOUNGE 16'6 x 14'6
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Open fire. Timber panelled ceiling.
- LIVING ROOM 15'3 x 10'8
- Tiled fireplace and hearth. Open fire. Stone cladding and timber panelled wall finish. Exposed ceiling timbers. Spacious understair storage with electric light. Twin mahogany leaded glass doors to:-
- SUN LOUNGE/ DINING AREA 15'4 x 10'9
- Pine panelled ceiling. Ceramic tile floor. Back door. Separate door to:-
- DOMESTIC STORE 21'0 x 13'7
- Concrete floor with concrete plastered walls.
- KITCHEN 11'3 x 9'10
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in whitewood finish with matching work surfaces. Overhead 'Range Master' extractor canopy. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Pull out larder unit, saucepan drawer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dish washer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Complimentary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor. Recessed ceiling lighting. Walk in food larder.
- First Floor
- With front window.
- MASTER BEDROOM 15'6 x 8'3
- Twin built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 2 16'0 x 8'10
- BEDROOM 3 15'0 x 6'4
- Twin built in wardrobes.
- STUDY 6'2 x 6'0
- SEPARATE W.C.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising Jacuzzi style bath with mixer tap, wall mounted mains shower over, fixed shower screen, vanitory unit with oval sink unit and mixer tap. Range of integrated units and glazed display cabinets. Integrated lighting. Complimentary wall tiling. Heated towel rail/ radiator.
- Roadside location conveniently located between the main Larne/ Ballymena Road, and the Kilgad Road at Moorfields.
Access onto rear site with concrete yard and parking area.
- Attached Utility Room 3.66m 1.83m x 3.05m 3.05m (12' 6" x 10' 10")
- Sliding door. Twin windows. Sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Detached Store 4.57m 2.13m x 3.35m 3.05m (15' 7" x 11' 10")
- Roller shutter door and side service door. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
- Boiler House 3.35m 3.05m x 2.44m 1.83m (11' 10" x 8' 6")
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Sink unit. Electric light and power points.
- Attached Two Storey Stores
- 14' 6" X 16' 9" at ground floor and 14' 6" X 16' 9" at first floor. Accessed via external steps. Each with fluorescent lighting.
Separate W.c and PVC external door.
- Moorfields Primary School 1 Mile
Ballymena 4 ½ Miles
Antrim 9 Miles
Airport 12 Miles
Larne 7 Miles
Belfast 20 Miles
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.