Detached 3 bedroom bungalow with rear extension and integral garage, occupying a mature private site enjoying delightful uninterrupted rural views to the rear. The property has been significantly upgraded in recent years and has PVC double glazed windows and oil fired central heating installed. Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front door with leaded and coloured glass inset. Matching double glazed side screens. Oak flooring through hallway and into lounge. Range of cottage style oak panelled internal doors.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.61m (16' 0" x 10' 2")
- Front picture window. Ceiling coving. Twin wall lights. Oak flooring. Original fireplace closed over with modern replacement fire surround and matching hearth.
- EXTENDED LIVING/ DINING ROOM 6.40m 2.44m x 3.66m 0.00m (21' 8" x 12' 0")
- Inglenook style fireplace with cast iron stove inset on slate hearth. Sliding double glazed patio doors accessing rear garden. Laminate flooring. Ceiling coving. Storage cupboard.
- KITCHEN 3.35m 1.83m x 3.05m 0.91m (11' 6" x 10' 3")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in framed solid wood hand painted finish with work surfaces. Window pelmet. Freestanding cooker with double oven and ceramic hob. Overhead recessed extractor. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring. Space for Breakfast Area.
- REAR HALL
- With hardwood glass panelled back door. Laminate flooring. Access into:-
- UTILITY ROOM 1.83m 1.83m x 1.83m 0.00m (6' 6" x 6' 0")
- Built in sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate flooring.
- With cloakroom and hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 1.22m x 2.74m 0.91m (11' 4" x 9' 3")
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.91m (14' 0" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m 0.61m x 2.44m 1.22m (14' 2" x 8' 4")
- Built in wardrobes.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over. Fixed shower screen. Button flush w.c. and wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. PVC panelled ceiling.
- ROOF SPACE 7.32m 0.00m x 3.35m 3.05m (24' 0" x 11' 10")
- Accessed via pull down wooden steps from hallway. Fully plastered. Velux double glazed roof light. Double radiator, power points and fluorescent lighting. Access to under eaves storage. Separate doorway to the remainder of the roof space.
- Occupying a mature private site enjoying delightful uninterrupted rural views to the rear.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
- Integral Garage 4.88m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.61m (16' 0" x 10' 2")
- New roller door. Service door to utility room. PVC double glazed window. Oil fired central heating boiler. Water tap, electric light and power points.
Front garden in lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Enclosed rear garden, laid in lawn.
Paved patio area.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.