8 Rathmena Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9HY
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- 3 Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Original Fitted Kitchen With Utility Room
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Double Glazed Windows/ PVC Back Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- Large Detached Garage With Utility Space
- Spacious Mature Private Site/ Paved Driveway
- Select Residential Location
Extended detached bungalow, with large matching detached garage, occupying a spacious mature site, within this select development, off Rashee Road. Although requiring some modernisation, the property offers adaptable family accommodation currently with 3 reception rooms plus small study and a utility room off the kitchen. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with double glazed frosted glass inset and matching side panels. Ceiling coving.
- SHELVED CLOAKROOM
- With electric light. Automatic light.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (16' 0" x 12' 0")
- Tiled fireplace with matching hearth. Open fire. Front picture window. Range of bulls eye downlights. Twin dimmer light switches. Ceiling coving.
- LIVING ROOM 3.35m 3.05m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
- Range of recessed ceiling lights. Dimmer light switch. Access from living room into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.35m 2.13m x 3.05m 0.00m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
- Access into rear hall and study. Dimmer light switch.
- STUDY 3.35m 2.13m x 3.05m 0.00m (11' 7" x 10' 0")
- Part shelved. Fluorescent light. Exposed tongue and groove wooden floor.
- KITCHEN 3.35m 3.05m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 10" x 11' 0")
- Original 'Allwood' fitted kitchen with 2 tone finish and matching worksurfaces. Cooker point with overhead recessed extractor unit. Double drainer sink unit and mixer tap. Shelved larder cupboard. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tile floor. Ceiling spotlights.
- REAR HALL
- With ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM 1.52m 2.13m x 0.91m 2.13m (5' 7" x 3' 7")
- With ceramic tile floor. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Range of wall mounted shelves. Part tiled walls.
- Wall mounted light with dimmer switch. Shelved hot press with automatic light.
Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Part floored. Electric light and power point. Part sheeted to create storage room.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 0" x 10' 0")
- Exposed tongue and groove wooden floor. Dimmer light switch.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 1.52m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 5" x 10' 0")
- Dimmer light switch.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.00m (10' 0" x 8' 0")
- Built in wardrobe. Dimmer light switch. Exposed tongue and groove wooden floor.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Wall mounted convector heater. Ceiling spotlights.
- Occupying a spacious private mature site within this select established development, off Rashee Road, close to local schools and town centre amenities.
Front perimeter wall with twin pillars accessing
Paved driveway and parking forecourt.
Garden laid in lawn within dwarf wall.
- Large Detached Garage 7.01m 0.61m x 3.96m 3.05m (23' 2" x 13' 10")
- Up and over door. Side service door. Side window. Sink unit with hot and cold water taps. Work bench. Electric light and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Sectioned to provide utility space. Part tiled. Suited for freezer/ dryer etc.
Spacious private rear garden within screening perimeter hedges with secure gates at each gable side.
Hexagonal paved patio and paved service area.
Garden laid in lawn with range of mature shrubs.
PVC barge boards. Hot and cold outside taps. Outside light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.