8 Oldstone Hill
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4SB
- Entrance hall with pine staircase to first floor / Ground floor W/C
- Lounge with feature reclaimed brick fireplace / Dual aspect windows
- Bedroom 4 / Dining room with reclaimed brick fireplace / Plumbed for gas
- Kitchen with full range of light oak high and low level units / Range style cooker with gas hob / Integrated dishwasher
- Utility room with range of low level units
- Garden room 17'3 x 15'11 with feature "Inglenook" style fireplace / Double glazed French doors to rear
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with Victorian style suite to include bath and separate shower cubicle
- Hardwood double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / Security alarm system
- Spacious site to include well mowed paddock extending to circa 1.29 acres / Mature gardens in neat lawn / Detached double garage to include integrated office
This is rare opportunity to purchase what is undoubtedly one of the best presented houses in the local area occupying a generous site with adjoining paddock all equating to approximately 1.3 acres and laid in well maintained lawn, patio areas, substantial parking and mowed paddock area which although currently an extension of the garden could be easily utilised for those with an equestrian interest. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out, this property is likely to appeal to even the most discerning purchaser. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Original pine door and hardwood double glazed sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor with pine moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Victorian style white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Wood effect tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Lounge 5.66m x 3.78m (18'7 x 12'5)
- Open fire with inset "dog grate", reclaimed brick surround and quarry tiled hearth. Beam mantle. Dual aspect windows.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 4 37.80m x 3.68m (124 x 12'1)
- Open fire with reclaimed brick surround. Plumbed for gas. Single radiator.
- Kitchen 5.84m x 3.56m (19'2 x 11'8)
- (max) Full range of light oak high and low level units with glazed display, wicker basket and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with antique style mixer taps. Lower level tiled work surface. Inglenook style recess with space for a range style cooker (plumbed for gas). Fully tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Hardwood glazed and leaded door to rear.
- Utility 2.67m x 1.57m (8'9 x 5'2)
- Range of low level units with wood effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Storage cupboard. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden Room 5.26m x 4.85m (17'3 x 15'11)
- Inglenook style fireplace with ornate stove and quarry tiled hearth. Solid wood floor. Hardwood double glazed French doors to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Single radiator. Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.78m (15'8 x 12'5)
- Single radiator.
- Victorian style suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Wood strip floor. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.66m (12'5 x 12)
- Gable side window. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.78m x 3.66m (12'5 x 12)
- Gable side window. Single radiator.
- Bathroom 3.84m x 2.49m (12'7 x 8'2)
- Victorian style suite comprising panel bath with gold coloured antique style telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush W/C and fully tiled corner quadrant shower cubicle with sliding doors. "Aqualisa" shower unit. Reclaimed pitch pine floor. Part tiled walls. Double radiator.
- Stoned drive to substantial stoned parking area for up to 8 cars. Access to;
- Detached Double Garage 9.45m x 6.40m (31 x 21)
- Twin roller shutter doors. Power and light. Integral office with PVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Service door to side.
- Outside (contd.)
- Extensive gardens in neat lawn mature hedges, shrubs and specimen trees. Ranch fence with access through to extensive well mowed paddock area.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the appliances or services have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.