8 Coral Crescent
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4LW
- Spacious entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with bay window and open fire
- Dining room / Bedroom 4 with corner fireplace and inset electric fire
- Kitchen with informal dining area / Full range of high and low level units / Walk-in larder
- Enclosed private side entry with access to front and rear / Recessed storage area
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Luxury shower room with recently installed shower cubicle and moulded wash hand basin / Separate W/C
- Mahogany effect PVC double glazed windows to the first floor only / Oil-fired central heating via a recently installed condensing combi boiler
- Superb location with large garden to the rear
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom property with two well proportioned reception rooms overlooking a well presented communal green in this sought after residential location close to Antrim town centre, the beautifully landscaped Castle Gardens and The Junction retail outlet park. The second reception room is not only beneficial to those with a growing family but also to anyone who may need to create a ground floor bedroom in the future. The property also benefits from a recently installed luxury shower room with large fully tiled shower area comprising low thresh-hold shower tray and glazed screen. All the windows to the first floor comprise mahogany effect PVC double glazed units and the central heating has recently been updated with the introduction of a new condensing combi boiler and bunded oil tank. The large private garden area to the rear offers a rare opportunity for those who enjoy spending time outdoors or may be considering an extension. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the potential of this superb property that is likely to appeal to a wide array of purchasers from investors to first time buyers and young families alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood single glazing entrance door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Single radiator. Cloaks cupboard with hanging space and shelving. Under stairs storage. Meter cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.47m x 4.24m (14'8 x 13'11)
- (into bay) Open fireplace with feature mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling. Double radiator.
- DINING ROOM 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5 x 11'5)
- (max). Open fire with electric inset, tiled surround and hearth. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 3.33m x 2.41m (10'11 x 7'11 )
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with wood trim and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Access to larder unit. Double radiator. Part glazed door to side.
- SIDE ENTRY
- Closed entry with fully tiled floor and range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Storage recess with shelving. Part glazed door to front. Hard wood 6 panel door to rear.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 5.33m x 3.45m (17'6 x 11'4 )
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.51m x 2.11m (11'6 x 6'11)
- Built in storage cupboards. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.45m x 1.83m (11'4 x 6'0)
- PVC double glazed windows. Single radiator.
- MODERN SHOWER ROOM
- Modern white suite comprising fully tiled shower area with 1380 mm low threshold shower tray with glazed screen and 'Mira Jump' electric shower unit. Moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled floor and walls. Chrome heated towel rail. Former hotpress with single radiator and shelving.
- SEPERATE W.C
- White low flush w.c. and gable side window.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and well stocked boarders. Pavier brick path and covered and tiled open porch.
Large fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio area. Outside tap and light. Well stocked borders with range of shrubs and specimen trees. Grant condensing combi boiler in pre-fabricated boiler house. Concealed and partly paved bin enclosure with timber shed. 6ft timber fencing. PVC tank.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.