79 Bush Manor
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2WG
- Attractive and spacious semi detached villa finished to an exacting standard
- Three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Spacious lounge with views over a woodland backrop
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining leading through into sunroom
- Luxury family bathroom comprising three piece suite
- Furnished cloakroom
- Driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Oil Fired Central Heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious semi detached villa finished to an exacting standard, occupying a prime location within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This beautifully presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), spacious lounge, contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining leading through into sunroom and luxury family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting a furnished cloakroom, driveway with ample space for parking several vehicles, beautifully landscaped gardens and aspect enjoying a woodland backdrop, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with twin double glazed panels inset. Contemporary tiled flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Alarm panel and BT point. Single radiator and thermostat.
- LOUNGE 4.60 x 3.73 (15'1" x 12'2")
- Spacious lounge encompassing twin PVC double glazed windows overlooking aspects to woodland backdrops. TV and BT points. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.16 x 3.72 (16'11" x 12'2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen encompassing a full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in electric oven and four ring hob with stainless steel extractor canopy above. Integrated fridge freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Contemporary tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights throughout. Space for informal dining area. Access to furnished cloakroom. Double radiator and heating controls. Open square arch leading into sunroom.
- SUNROOM 3.24 x 3.16 (10'7" x 10'4")
- Generous sunroom space with contemporary tiled flooring. PVC french patio doors with complementary double glazed windows adjacent. TV point. Double radiator.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 2.10 x 1.04 (6'10" x 3'4")
- Luxury white two piece suite comprising push button low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Contemporary tiled flooring. Extractor fan and fusebox. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space with light. Storage cupboard. PVC double glazed window to side.
- BEDROOM 1 3.71 x 3.05 (12'2" x 10'0")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. TV point. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.02 x 1.61 (6'7" x 5'3")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower unit incorporating dual shower heads. Contemporary tiled flooring. Chrome towel radiator. Shaver point and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 4.62 x 2.76 at widest points (15'1" x 9'0" at wide
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. TV point. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.53 x 2.29 (11'6" x 7'6")
- Generous third bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.63 x 1.99 (8'7" x 6'6")
- Deluxe white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback and ‘P-Shaped’ panel bath with mixer tap to centre and thermostatically controlled shower unit set above. Contemporary tiling to floor and complementary part tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed spotlights and extractor fan. Shaver point.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private Enclosed Gardens To The Rear Bordered By Timber Fencing And Accessed Via Side Entry Gate. Rear Gardens Laid In Neat Lawn With Paved Patio And Service Area. Oil Tank And Boiler To The Rear. Driveway To Side With Ample Space For Parking Of Several Vehicles. Front Gardens Laid In Neat Lawn With Aspects Overlooking Woodland Backdrops. Raised Sloped Gardens To The Rear With An Array Of Tree And Shrubs. Outside Tap & Lights. Rear Garden Benefiting From Afternoon Sun.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.