76 Tobergill Gardens
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 1AR
- Attractive and deceptively spacious mid terrace residence
- Located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen encompassing space for informal dining
- Family bathroom with three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Beautifully landscaped gardens to front and rear
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious mid terrace residence which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This well presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms, generous lounge with feature fireplace, fully fitted kitchen encompassing space for informal dining and a family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting gas fired central heating and beautifully landscaped gardens, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front and rear entrance doors with double glazed complementary side panels and fanlight above. Tile effect laminate flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor with recess inset underneath. Storage cupboards. Single radiator. Access into lounge and kitchen.
- LOUNGE 4.25 x 3.55 (13'11" x 11'7")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled hearth & inset and electric fire insert. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 4.24 x 4.21 (13'10" x 13'9")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. One and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Built in oven and four ring hob with integrated extractor canopy set above. Space for under counter fridge and separate freezer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled flooring and part tiled walls. Dual aspect PVC double glazed windows. Double radiator. Space for informal dining.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Storage cupboard with Worcester gas boiler housed within. PVC double glazed window to the rear.
- BEDROOM 1 4.22 x 2.68 (13'10" x 8'9")
- Double bedroom encompassing built in wardrobes and overbed lockers. Single radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
- BEDROOM 2 4.26 x 2.53 (13'11" x 8'3")
- Double bedroom encompassing built in wardrobe. Double radiator. Dual aspect double glazed windows.
- BEDROOM 3 2.91 x 2.69 at widest points (9'6" x 8'9" at wides
- Generous third bedroom incorporating built in over-stair wardrobe. Single radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
- BATHROOM 2.65 x 1.51 (8'8" x 4'11")
- White three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panel bath encompassing 'Redring' electric shower unit above. Wood strip effect lino floor covering and fully tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed rear gardens finished in neat lawn complemented by paved service pathways and well stocked flower beds. Block built boiler house. Front gardens laid in neat lawn bordered by mature hedging and well stocked borders. Paved pathway and steps leading to front entrance door. Outside lights. PVC rainwater goods.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.