, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4BL
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Understair cloaks cupboard / Staircase to first floor
- Lounge with solid wood floor
- Utility room
- Living room with solid wood floor open to:
- Kitchen with full range of high and low level units / Integrated oven and hob
- Ground floor W/C
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room and W/C
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath with shower over
- Double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / "Beam" vacuum system
'PUBLIC NOTICE - 75 Riverside, Antrim, BT41 4BL - We are acting in the sale of the above mentioned property and have received an offer of £71,000. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.'
This is an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer and investor alike to purchase a deceptively spacious and fully renovated three bedroom end townhouse extending to approximately 1085 sq.ft and located in the ever popular Riverside Conservation area close to Antrim town centre and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Benefiting from two reception rooms and three well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite) this property is ideally suited to those who require generous internal space with limited upkeep outside.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Hardwood entrance door with double glazed portlight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail. Understair storage cupboard.
- Lounge 3.61m x 3.00m (11'10 x 9'10)
- Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Door to;
- Utility 3.02m x 1.37m (9'11 x 4'6)
- Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Bench style worksurface. "Beam" central vacuum receptacle. Oil-fired boiler.
- Open Plan Livingroom 4.09m x 3.99m (13'5 x 13'1)
- Solid wood floor. Part glazed doors to entrance hall and rear hall. 2No. double radiators. Open to;
- Kitchen 2.97m x 2.36m (9'9 x 7'9)
- (max) Full range of white country style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill.Plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Solid wood floor.
- Rear Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Part double glazed door to rear access corridor.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Double radiator. Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above. 10 pane double glazed French doors to external raised timber decked area at the rear.
- Bedroom 1 4.06m x 3.02m (13'4 x 9'11)
- (max) Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and walls. Shaver point. Extractor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.78m x 3.38m (12'5 x 11'1)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 3.20m (11'2 x 10'6 )
- Wood laminate floor. Overstair storage. Double radiator. Access to loft.
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps and shower attachment. Thermostatic shower unit over with glazed screen. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls and fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Door to shared entry accessing the rear for bins. PVC oil tank. Raised timber decked area to rear with access to additional timber decked patio.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.