Well presented townhouse style two bedroom dwelling, in a frontage location in a quadrant of similar style properties. The property is finished to a quality specification throughout and benefits with two car parking spaces to front elevation and includes a delightful private garden at the gable side. This property will particularly appear to a first time buyer and viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with double glazed and leaded inset. Ceramic tile floor.
Solid 4 panel internal doors throughout.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING SPACE 5.49m 2.44m x 3.96m 2.74m (18' 8" x 13' 9")
- Twin windows. Maple laminate flooring. Open plan stairwell accessing first floor. Pine balustrading. Understair storage with cloakspace. Electric light.
- KITCHEN 2.13m 3.05m x 2.13m 2.74m (7' 10" x 7' 9")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in maple effect finish with matching work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and under oven. Stainless steel splashback and pyramid style extractor unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Complementary wall tiling. Maple laminate flooring. Rack of ceiling spotlights.
- First Floor
- With access to roof space via pull down steps. Fully floored. Electric light.
- BEDROOM 1 3.96m 0.91m x 2.74m 0.00m (13' 3" x 9' 0")
- Extensive range of built in furniture in maple finish to include double and single robes with integrated bedhead and overhead cupboards.
- BEDROOM 2 2.74m 0.91m x 2.13m 3.35m (9' 3" x 7' 11")
- Laminate flooring.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 3 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with single lever mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Contrasting ceramic tile floor. PVC sheeted ceiling with rack of spotlights. Chrome towel rail radiator. Shelved hot press with rear pressurised water system installed.
- Located in quiet end of cul de sac location with two car parking spaces at front elevation.
An integral store has external access at the gable side of the property.
A spacious private garden is located at the gable side of the property, with fenced boundaries and secure gate for access.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black or Fiona Hannah at The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.