, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1HN
- Entrance hall with staircase to first floor
- Living room with open fire and feature wooden fire surround
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed door to rear
- Full range of high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing with access to loft
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full range of built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern white suite / Fully tiled walls and floor
- PVC double glazed energy efficient windows / Composite front door / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia, soffits and window cills / Seemless aluminium guttering
- Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for three cars and access to garage
- Garden to front in lawn / Fully enclosed yard area to rear in neat lawn and paved patio
This beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house occupies an excellent end of cul-d-sac position with superb sun orientation in this highly regarded private development just off the Greystone Road and within easy access of local primary schools and shopping facilities. Finished to an exceptional standard both inside and out, the current owners have recently fitted a complete new solid wood, professionally painted kitchen with full range of integrated appliances to include double oven, hob, fridge and freezer. In addition they have installed a ground floor W/C with modern white moulded wash hand basin. Decoratively presented to the highest order, this property can only be fully appreciated on full inspection. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. Double glazed coloured composite entrance door with leaded glass diamond shaped portlight and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Half wood strip walls. Staircase to first floor. Meter cupboard. Double radiator. Part glazed door to;
- LIVING ROOM 14'11 x 12'2
- (max) Open fire with feature wooden surround and part polished cast iron inset and tiled hearth. Picture window. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 18'2 x 11'4
- Full range of white ash solid wood "Shaker" style high and low level units professionally painted in Farrow & Ball "mizzle". Contrasting work surfaces with matching upstands. 1 1/4 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps with flexible detachable hose. Integrated 4 ring halogen hob and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Mid level double oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Low voltage downlights. PVC double glazed door and large sidelight to rear. Upright designer radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- Modern white low flush W/C and feature moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps and storage below. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Access to loft. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. .
- BEDROOM 1 14'0 x 10'2
- Range of built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 10'2 x 9'5
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- BEDROOM 3 8'11 x 7'9
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Over stair storage. Single radiator.
- white suite comprising panel bath with "Triton" electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Fully tiled walls with decorative inset. Fully tiled floor. Radiator. Extractor fan.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and kerbed edging. Tarmac drive to side with off-street parking for three cars. Access to;
- SEMI-DETACHED GARAGE 17'1 x 8'3
- Up and over door. Power and light. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed service door to side.
- COVERED AREA TO REAR 10'10 x 8'2
- Double glazed sliding doors to;
Fully enclosed south facing garden to rear in neat lawn and raised and paved patio. 6ft. timber fencing. Timber pedestrian gate to driveway. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.