70 Niblock Oaks
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 2DP
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite / Separate utility room
- Living room with open fire and contemporary fire surround / Beveled glass French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of Beech "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits
- Communal tarmac parking to front / Fully enclosed low maintenance gardens to rear in pink stone and paved patio
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom mid townhouse finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out. Offering generous well proportioned accommodation the property benefits from a spacious living room with feature fireplace and glazed French doors to a large kitchen with informal dining area complimented by beech effect Shaker style kitchen units and integrated oven, hob, fridge and freezer. In addition to the utility room this property also boasts a ground floor W/C and an ensuite to the master bedroom. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Four panel entrance door and double glazed sidelighs to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and corner wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- LIVING ROOM 4.67m x 3.51m (15'4 x 11'6 )
- Open fire with contemporary style wooden surround, part polished cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Ten pane bevelled glass French doors to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 4.01m x 3.86m (13'1" x 12'7" )
- Full range of Beech effect "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style over-head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated fridge and freezer. Space for dish washer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to rear. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 2.69m x 1.57m (8'10 x 5'2)
- Matching low level Beech effect "Shaker" style cupboards with short chrome handle and contrasting work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Partly tiled splash back to sink. Fully tiled floor. Oil-fired boiler. Hardwood double glazed door to rear. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above.
- BEDROOM 1 4.01m x 3.23m (13'2 x 10'7 )
- (max) Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit. Pivot and slide shower door. Fully tiled floors and walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.81m x 3.23m (12'6 x 10'7 )
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.00m x 2.29m (9'10 x 7'6 )
- (max) Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.72m x 2.29m (8'11 x 7'6)
- Modern white suite comprising panel bath, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC paneled corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Communal tarmac parking to front with open access to low maintenance pebbled garden with stepping stones. Tarmac pathway with covered shared access to;
Fully enclosed low maintenance garden to rear in pink stone and paved patio area. Small area of timber decking. 6ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate to shared access. PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.