70 Ballyalbanagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9SP
- Impressive Detached 4 Bedroom House
- Extending In Excess of 2500 Sq Ft
- Magnificent Mature Gardens Estimated at 2/3 Acre
- 3 Separate Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Large Furnished Cloakroom: Fitted Utility Room
- Modern Bathroom With 4 Piece White Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Back Boiler/ Cast Iron Stove
- Integral Double Garage/ Extensive Tarmac Driveway
- Superb Rural Setting With Panoramic Views
Spacious detached 4 bedroom house, extending to circa 2500 sq ft to include integral double garage, occupying a magnificent mature site estimated at circa 2/3 acre, enjoying surrounding panoramic views over open countryside. The dwelling is finished to a modern specification and offers bright adaptable accommodation which will suit all the growing family requirements. Viewing is sure to impress!
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door with matching double glazed side screens. Quarry tile flooring. Ceiling coving.
Double glazed panelled door with matching double glazed side screen into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL 4.88m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.00m (16' 6" x 8' 0")
- With stairwell to first floor. Understair storage with electric light. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- CLOAKROOM 2.44m 0.00m x 2.13m 3.05m (8' 0" x 7' 10")
- With 2 piece suite comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE 6.40m 0.00m x 4.27m 0.00m (21' 0" x 14' 0")
- Fireplace in mahogany surround with granite inset and tiled hearth. Open fire with back boiler. Ceiling coving. Twin PVC double glazed French doors with matching side screens accessing rear patio and garden.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m 1.83m x 3.96m 0.00m (16' 6" x 13' 0")
- Attractive fireplace in tiled surround with matching hearth. Oak mantle. Multi fuel cast iron stove inset. Range of built in bookshelves at each side of hearth. Oak effect laminate flooring. Ceiling coving.
- KITCHEN 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in shaker style finish with matching granite effect work surfaces. Range style cooker included with overhead recessed extractor unit. Plumbed for dishwasher. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Freestanding fridge. Complementary wall tiling. Open square arch into:-
- BREAKFAST ROOM/ DINING AREA 3.66m 0.00m x 3.35m 2.44m (12' 0" x 11' 8")
- Ceiling coving. PVC double glazed French door accessing rear patio.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.35m 2.44m x 2.44m 1.83m (11' 8" x 8' 6")
- Range of built in units. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired boiler and timer unit. Quarry tile floor. Access into Integral double garage.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS LANDING
- Access to roof space via pull down ladder. Window at rear elevation. Twin doors to large shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 4.88m 0.61m x 4.27m 0.00m (16' 2" x 14' 0")
- Vanity unit with mixer tap. Range of built in sliderobes with 3No mirror doors. Built in shelf and cupboard unit.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m 0.00m x 3.05m 0.00m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- Range of wall to wall sliderobes with 3No mirror doors.
- BEDROOM 3 4.88m 1.83m x 3.96m 0.00m (16' 6" x 13' 0")
- Vanity unit with mixer tap. Range of wall to wall sliderobes with 3No mirror doors. Built in shelf unit.
- BEDROOM 4 3.05m 1.52m x 3.05m 0.30m (10' 5" x 10' 1")
- MODERN FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Push button w.c. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Fully tiled walls and matching ceramic tile floor.
- Spacious mature site estimated at circa 2/3 acre.
Front perimeter brick wall with pillars. Cattle grid.
Extensive kerbed and tarmac driveway with parking forecourt.
- Integral Double Garage 6.10m 3.05m x 5.79m 0.00m (20' 10" x 19' 0")
- Twin up and over doors. Window. Fluorescent lighting. Access to roof space storage.
Gardens laid in spacious lawns front, gable side and rear with boundaries formed in natural hedgerow and screen trees.
Extensive range of specimen trees, shrubs and plants.
Large paved patio at rear.
Magnificent surrounding rural views.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.