7 Rectory Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0PT
- Substantial Detached Residence In Excess Of 3000 Sq Ft
- 4 Reception Rooms And 7 Bedrooms Over 3 Floors
- Fitted Kitchen With Aga Cooker Installed In Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Utility Room And Cloakroom
- 4 Bedrooms At First Floor Plus Small Study Room
- Bathroom With 4 Piece Suite
- Large Attic Bedroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Link Up To Aga Cooker
- Detached Matching Garage/ Sweeping Tarmac Driveway
- Spacious Gardens With Surrounding Rural Views
Solid brick built Gentlemans Residence, extending in excess of 3000 sq ft, with detached matching garage, occupying a superb mature site, extending to circa 1/3 acre, on the northern outskirts of Doagh Village, enjoying superb panoramic rural views. While some modernisation is required the property offers fantastic accommodation over 3 floors with 4 reception rooms and up to 7 bedrooms. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this unique property.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid painted 6 panel entrance door.
Ceramic tiled floor to:-
- FRONT DOOR
- Glass panelled front door with twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Painted solid 4 panel doors throughout. Ceiling cornicing. Return stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 2.13m x 5.18m 0.00m (17' 7" x 17' 0")
- Antique painted fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth. Open fire. Feature front bay window. Ceiling cornicing.
- LOUNGE 4.88m 2.44m x 4.27m 0.00m (16' 8" x 14' 0")
- Attractive solid fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Open fire. Feature front window. Ceiling cornicing.
- OFFICE 4.27m 0.00m x 3.66m 2.13m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
- Ornate brick built fireplace with mahogany mantle piece. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing. Suited for use as Dining Room.
- REAR HALLWAY
- With two piece coloured suite comprising vanity unit and w.c. Range of high and low level cupboards with matching work tops. Matching accessories.
- KITCHEN 4.27m 0.00m x 2.74m 0.00m (14' 0" x 9' 0")
- Range of high and low level solid units with matching marble effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic 4 ring hob with electric underoven and integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for dish washer. Recessed under unit lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. Glass panelled doors into:-
- BREAKFAST ROOM 4.27m 1.52m x 4.27m 0.00m (14' 5" x 14' 0")
- With original 'Aga' stove with dual fuel link up system.
- REAR PORCH
- PVC double glazed back door accessing rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.96m 2.13m x 2.44m 0.00m (13' 7" x 8' 0")
- Range of low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Ceramic tiled floor. Splashback tiling.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Ceiling cornicing. Stairwell to second floor.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m 0.91m x 3.96m 2.74m (14' 3" x 13' 9")
- Ornate fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 5.18m 2.13m x 4.27m 0.91m (17' 7" x 14' 3")
- Attractive fireplace with cast iron surround. Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 3 5.49m 2.13m x 4.27m 0.00m (18' 7" x 14' 0")
- Twin front windows.
- BEDROOM 4 4.27m 0.00m x 3.66m 2.13m (14' 0" x 12' 7")
- Fireplace with cast iron surround and painted mantle.
- BEDROOM 5 2.74m 2.74m x 1.83m 1.52m (9' 9" x 6' 5")
- Suited for use as study.
- With four piece white suite comprising mahogany panelled bath with mixer tap and handheld shower head. Fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen door and electric shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Mahogany wall panelling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Shelved hot press. Heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- Second Floor
- Stairwell to floored roof space. Velux roof light.
- BEDROOM 6 4.27m 1.52m x 4.27m 0.00m (14' 5" x 14' 0")
- Ornate fireplace with cast iron surround.
- Situated on an elevated site enjoying magnificent panoramic countryside views.
Twin pillar gated entrance with spacious sweeping tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
Enclosed gardens to front and rear with patio area.
Surrounding mature specimen trees and shrubbery.
Oil fired central heating boiler house.
- Detached Garage 8.53m 0.00m x 4.27m 0.00m (28' 0" x 14' 0")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.