7 Rathmore Mews
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2LU
- Push button door entry intercom to communal entrance hall
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to wrought iron balcony
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units / Integrated oven, gas hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer / Enclosed gas boiler
- Two well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include panel bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and French doors / Gas fired central heating / Security alarm
- Electric gates to tarmac parking and communal gardens in neat lawn and tegula brick patio
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented first floor apartment extending to 940sq.ft. and occupying an elevated position within this exclusive gated development in the sought after Dunadry area. Benefiting from two well proportioned bedrooms, (master with ensuite) luxury bathroom, utility room and fully fitted kitchen open to the informal living and dining area this exceptional property exudes a contemporary feel that is complimented by the range of quality finishes. Accessed via electric gates to a generous tarmac parking area, the development comprises a total of four apartments and three detached houses ensuring a high degree of exclusivity in one of the most desirable locations in Co. Antrim. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Communal entrance door with double glazed portlight and sidelight to;
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to ;
- First Floor Landing
- Panel door to;
- Private Entrance Hall
- Engineered wooden floor. Single radiator. Access to loft. Storage cupboard with shelving and meter cupboard.
- Utility 1.96m x 1.60m (6'5 x 5'3)
- Wall mounted unit with concealed gas boiler. Butchers block effect work surface. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer.. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Double radiator.
- Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Area 5.64m x 5.51m (18'6 x 18'1)
- Full range of cream coloured country style high and low level units with polished chrome handles and contrasting butchers block effect work surfaces. Over window pelmet with low voltage downlights. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring gas hob with stainless steel splash back and pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level combination oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor to kitchen and dining area. Wood laminate floor to living area. Door entry intercom. PVC double glazed French doors to feature wrought iron balcony.
- Bedroom 1 3.33m x 2.92m (10'11 x 9'7)
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Triton" electric shower unit and sliding glazed door. Fully tiled floor. Extractor. Double radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 2.51m (12'7 x 8'3)
- Engineered wood floor. Dual aspect windows. Double radiator.
- Bathroom 3.53m x 1.93m (11'7 x 6'4)
- (into shower recess) Modern white suite comprising panel bath with feature mixer taps, low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Remote controlled feature wrought iron electric entrance gates to tarmac drive and substantial parking area. Communal garden area to front in neat lawn and well maintained hedging. Tegula brick pathway to side with access to bin enclosure and rear. Tegula brick communal patio area with additional lawned area and mature conifer trees.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.