7 Castlebrook Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9GX
- Well Presented Detached Villa On Prominent Corner Site
- 2 Reception Rooms: 4 Double Bedrooms
- Quality Fitted Kitchen In Beech Shaker Styling
- Fitted Utility Room/ Furnished Cloakroom
- Deluxe Fully Tiled Family Bathroom/ 4 Piece Suite
- En Suite And Sliderobes To Master Bedroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Alarm System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Sliding Patio Doors
- Large Detached Garage With Electric Roller Shutter Door
- Choice Residential Location On The Edge Of Ballynure Village
Impressive 4 bedroomed detached villa, with large matching detached garage, situated within this sought after development on the outskirts of Ballynure Village, close to amenities and services. The property is well presented throughout, and is finished to a modern specification, while the adaptable accommodation will suit all growing family requirements. Internal inspection of this lovely home is essential for full appreciation.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Solid wood front door with double glazed inset. Side window. Ceramic tile floor. Glass panelled door with side screen into:-
- With twin wall mounted lights. Feature offset stairwell to first floor. White wood 6 panel internal doors. Twin hardwood glass panelled doors into:-
- Attractive 'Portland Stone' fireplace with contrasting black granite inset and hearth. Open fire. Twin PVC double glazed sliding doors accessing rear patio.
- DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- With 2 piece white suite comprising button flush w.c and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Recessed ceiling light.
- DINING ROOM/ LIVING ROOM 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 2.44m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
- Dual aspect windows.
- KITCHEN 4.27m 2.74m x 3.35m 2.44m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
- Comprehensive range of quality fitted high and low level units in beech shaker style finish with contrasting work surfaces including breakfast bar. Glazed display cabinets and window pelmet with recessed lights. Inlaid 4 ring gas hob with overhead stainless steel extractor canopy. Built in underoven. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated fridge. Rack of ceiling spotlights supplemented with underunit lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tile floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.05m 0.00m x 1.52m 2.44m (10' 0" x 5' 8")
- With range of built in units. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer. Ceramic tile floor. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- First Floor
- Return stairwell accessing first floor with half landing window. Hardwood balustrading. Access to roof space. Floored and electric light. Pull down ladder access. Shelved hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 3.66m 2.44m x 3.66m 0.00m (12' 8" x 12' 0")
- Range of wall to wall built in sliderobes with mirror doors. Integrated shelves and hanging space.
- En Suite Shower Room
- Comprising large fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit and screen door. Button flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Wall mounted mirror. Shaver point.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 2.74m x 3.05m 1.52m (12' 9" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.66m 2.44m x 3.05m 0.00m (12' 8" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM 4 3.35m 2.74m x 2.74m 2.44m (11' 9" x 9' 8")
- DELUXE FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 4 piece suite comprising tile panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fittings. Pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Button flush w.c. Bidet. Matching floor tiling. Recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted mirror. Wall mounted glass shelves and matching towel rail.
- Occupying a prominent site within this select development, off Castle Road, on the outskirts of Ballynure Village, a short walk to local Primary School and all village amenities.
Double tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
- Large Detached Matching Garage 7.32m 0.91m x 3.35m 0.00m (24' 3" x 11' 0")
- Electric roller shutter door. PVC double glazed side door and window. Floored roof space. Fluorescent lighting and power points.
Gardens are laid in lawns to the front and side.
Fully enclosed and paved at the rear.
Oil storage tank at rear of garage.
Outside light. Water tap.
NB The property includes the large garden area on the opposite side of the road.
This space has potential for range of uses including parking bay/ storage use etc.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.