696 Doagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 4TP
- Impressive Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms / 3 Receptions
- Superb Mature Landscaped Site Circa 0.5 Acre
- Highly Sought After Semi-Rural Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors and Fascias
- Integral Double Garage with Store
- Former Stable Block Converted into Store Room
- Extensive Brick Paved Courtyard plus Parking Forecourt
- 4 Piece Family Bathroom / Furnished Cloakroom
- Pine Effect Fitted Kitchen with Dining Aspect
Situated within a highly regarded semi-rural location on a superb landscaped site of approximately 0.5% acre this spacious attractive Detached Bungalow enjoys balanced living accommodation and will interest the buyer searching for a home with the potential for further accommodation if required in an unspoilt tranquil setting. An early viewing is highly recommended.
- Open covered Entrance Porch. PVC front door with double glazed side screen into a spacious Reception Style Hall 18'0 x 9'10 (5.49m x 3.00m)
- LOUNGE 6.40m x 4.80m (21'0 x 15'9)
- Plus bays. Attractive brick fireplace with wooden carved surround and quarry tiled hearth.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 3.58m x 1.52m (11'9 x 5'0)
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM 5.18m x 3.58m (17'0 x 11'9)
- Brick built fireplace with quarry tiled hearth. Feature beamed ceiling. Open plan into both Kitchen & Family Room.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING ASPECT 4.11m x 3.58m (13'6 x 11'9)
- Fitted with a comprehensive range of high and low level pine effect fitted units. Double drainer sink unit. Integrated oven with 4 ring hob. Overhead extractor fan. Complementary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.97m x 2.46m (9'9 x 8'1)
- Fitted with a range of pine effect high and low level units. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- FAMILY ROOM 5.03m x 4.72m (16'6 x 15'6)
- PVC double glazed door to patio and garden.
- BEDROOM 1 4.67m x 2.95m (15'4 x 9'8)
- Open arch into:
- DRESSING AREA 2.49m x 1.37m (8'2 x 4'6)
- Twin fitted double wardrobes and vanity unit.
- BEDROOM 2 5.03m x 2.97m (16'6 x 9'9)
- BEDROOM 3 4.88m x 2.97m (16'0 x 9'9)
- FAMILY 4 PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Step-in shower enclosure. Complementary wall tiling.
- Twin gates to front with sweeping driveway leading to parking forecourt.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 26'0 x 17'0 (7.92m x 5.18m) at max. With twin doors and coal store/boiler room to rear.
Vehicular access to side leading to:
Former stable block converted to Store Room 29'7 x 15'0 (9.02m x 4.57m) at max.
Adjacent Stable Block 29'7" x 14'11" (9.02m x 4.55m)
Covered Car Port 14'3 x 11'6 (4.34m x 3.51m) Extensive brick paved driveway. Near well stocked garden to front, side and rear in lawn and screened by mature well kept Conifers.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.