69 Antrim Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 7PS
- Deceptively Spacious Split Level Bungalow
- Lounge With Glass Doors Into Dining Room
- Open Plan Into Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bedroom And Wet Shower Room
- Two Basement Bedrooms/ En Suite Shower Room
- Main Bathroom At Basement Level
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating/ Beam Vacuum System
- Integral Garage/ Extensive Tarmac Forecourt
- Amazing Uninterrupted Rear Views Over Belfast Lough
First impressions can be deceptive!! Spacious split level bungalow, with integral garage, occupying a superb site offering unparalleled backdrop of uninterrupted views extending over Belfast Lough and the County Down Coastline. The bungalow offers bright spacious family accommodation offering 3 bedrooms together with main bathroom and two shower rooms. Seldom will a property of such unique design and outlook become available on the open market and viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood 6 panel front door. Ceramic tile floor. Hardwood glass panelled door into hallway.
'Whitewood' 6 panel internal doors throughout.
Service door from hallway into garage.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 1.22m x 3.35m 3.05m (14' 4" x 11' 10")
- Picture window affording amazing panoramic views from Knockagh Monument over Belfast Lough to the North Down Coastline. Fireplace in hardwood surround with marble/ granite inset and hearth. Electric fire inset. Twin wall light points. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.05m 1.22m x 2.44m 2.74m (10' 4" x 8' 9")
- Open archway into:-
- KITCHEN 4.27m 3.05m x 2.74m 0.00m (14' 10" x 9' 0")
- Modern fitted range of high and low level units in timber effect finish with matching hardwood trim. Matching work surfaces. Space for freestanding cooker. Overhead recessed extractor fan. Recess for fridge freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Complementary wall tiling. Recessed unit lighting. Fluorescent ceiling lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.05m 2.74m x 3.05m 0.61m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
- Enjoying delightful rear views. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- WET ROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Open corner shower suited for invalid use. Electric shower unit. Two walls in PVC panelling. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Gable side window and air extractor.
- With return stairwell to basement level. Feature gable side window. Access to roof space. NB Roof space part floored and PVC double glazed window installed. Suited for conversion (Subject to necessary approvals).
- BASEMENT HALLWAY
- With two built in cupboards to include shelved hot press. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- REAR PORCH
- With glass panelled internal door and solid 6 panel back door.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m 0.61m x 3.05m 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 10")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 2.74m x 3.05m 0.61m (10' 9" x 10' 2")
- FULLY TILED EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Open corner shower with electric shower unit. Tiled floor. Gable side window. Extractor fan.
Each of the basement bedrooms enjoying superb rear panoramic views.
- With 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c; pedestal wash hand basin; panelled bath in tile surround. Gable side window. Extractor fan.
- Fronting onto the Antrim Road, opposite Belfast Zoo. Twin gates into extensive tarmac forecourt, with multiple vehicle parking facility. All contained within perimeter walls. Stepped at gable side to access rear garden. Rear garden laid in lawn within perimeter fencing and boundary.
Enjoying superb uninterrupted views to the rear from Knockagh Monument, across Belfast Lough, to the County Down Coast and hills beyond.
- Integral Garage 5.18m 3.05m x 2.74m 1.22m (17' 10" x 9' 4")
- Up and over door. Service door accessing the front hall of the bungalow. Gable side window. Plastered ceiling with access into attic storage. Beam vacuum system. Gas boiler (only recently renewed).
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.