68 Ballybracken Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0TQ
- Modern Detached Bungalow Extending to Circa 3000 sq ft
- 3+ Reception Rooms, 4 Bedrooms
- Quality Fitted Kitchen and Utility with integrated appliances
- Breakfast Area off the Kitchen With French Doors
- Spacious Family Bathroom and 2 No. En Suite Showerooms
- Potential For Roofspace Conversion
- Range of High Spec Internal Finishes Throughout
- Detached 3 Car Garage With Attached Kennelling
- Electric Gates into Tarmac Driveway and Forecourt
- Upgraded Security System Throughout
Impressive detached bungalow extending to Circa 3000 sq ft together with detached purpose built 3 car garage. Detached garden shed all contained on a private site including a small paddock, with extensive road frontage. The Property is finished to a quality standard throughout with a range of recent upgrades undertaken by the current owner. The adaptable accommodation provides 3+ reception rooms and 4 bedrooms together with a deluxe bathroom, 2 en suites, spacious fitted kitchen and utility. While the outbuildings include a fantastic purpose built 3 car garage with integrated kenneling and garden shed. The potential to this property is enormous with the possibility of roof space conversion to both the dwelling and the garage. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- Ground Floor
- RECEPTION HALL 11.18m x 3.43m (36'8" x 11'3")
- PVC double glazed front door and matching double glazed side screen. Ceramic tile floor. 2 No. contemporary wall mounted radiators. Twin wall mounted up lights. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Mahogany paneled internal door to lounge and Dining Room
- LOUNGE 4.98m x 4.04m (16'4" x 13'3")
- Feature recessed fireplace with tile inset and decorative stove border. Contemporary style cast iron glass fronted stove. Black slate hearth. Semi solid oak flooring. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Dimmer switch.
- DINING ROOM 3.66m x 3.84m (12'0" x 12'7")
- Semi solid oak flooring. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
NB Currently utilised as a bedroom.
- LIVING ROOM 4.22m x 3.71m (13'10" x 12'2")
- Fireplace in solid light oak surround with horseshoe cast iron inset and granite hearth. Open fire. 'Amtico' flooring in a light oak effect finish. Twin wall lights.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.84m x 3.28m (19'2" x 10'9")
- Comprehensive range of quality fitted high and low level units in light oak effect finish with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Inlaid 5 ring gas hob set into corner unit. Overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Built in high level oven and separate microwave by 'Bosch'. Plumbed in American style fridge/freezer. Recessed stainless steel sink unit and swan neck mixer tap. 'Bosch' dishwasher. Complimentary wall tiling. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Heated rail/radiator.
- Breakfast Area 8'6" x 9'2"
- With twin Pvc double glazed french doors accessing rear garden. Ceramic tile flooring throughout.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.28m x 2.03m (10'9" x 6'8" )
- Range of matching high and low level units and granite worksurfaces. Belfast sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Complimentary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Pvc double glazed back door.
- Access to Roof Space storage from main hallway via pull down steps.
65' x 12'6" Suited for conversion (subject to necessary approvals) with twin windows and strengthened floors already in place.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.57m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (15' 0" x 12' 0" )
- Range of built in robes with 3 No. sliding doors. 'Amtico' flooring in light oak effect finish. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- De Luxe Fully Tiled Ensuite Showeroom
- with contemporary 3 piece suite comprising Low flush w.c. with 'boxed' cystern and push button flush. Vanitory unit with moulded sink unit and single lever mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Electric shower unit. Matching ceramic tile floor. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Ceramic towel rail/radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 0" x 10' 9")
- 'Amtico' flooring in light oak effect finish.
En suite Showeroom with 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Screen door. Vanitory unit with wall mounted sink unit and single lever mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m 3.05m x 3.05m 3.05m (13' 10" x 10' 10")
- 'Amtico' flooring in light oak effect finish.
- BEDROOM 4 4.04m x 3.28m (13'3" x 10'9")
- Laminate flooring. Range of recessed ceiling lights. NB Currently utilised as a study.
- DE LUXE FULLY TILED FAMILY BATHROOM
- with 4 piece suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with centred mixer tap. Vanitory unit with mounted sink unit and single lever mixer tap on wooden base. Push button low flush w.c. Circulor shower unit with mains pressure 'Drench' shower head. Sliding screen doors. Range of recessed ceiling lights. De Luxe floor tiling. Heated towel rail/radiator.
- REAR PORCH
- With wall to wall cloak cupboards with 4 No sliding doors. Broom cupboard. Ceramic tile floor. Pvc rear door accessing the rear garden. Range of ceilings spotlights.
- Private mature site with extensive road frontage.
Twin remote control gates accessing spacious kerbed and tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
- Detached 3 car garage 10.82m x 6.60m (35'6" x 21'8")
- Remote control up and over door. Side service door. Modern construction with 20 inch concrete block walls. Fluorescent lighting and power points. Range of built in storage units. Seperate w.c. and wash basin. Stairs to fully floored roofspace with gable window. Suited for conversion. Fully alarmed
Attached purpose built kennelling and secure dog run.
Detached garden shed with covered storage bay. Roller shutter door. Readily adapted to provide for stabling.
Gate into small paddock area.
Private gardens laid in lawn front and rear with extensive paved patio area and screening border trees and shrubbery.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.