67 Millhouse Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2UP
- Entrance hall with separate ground floor W/C
- Living room 19'2 x 11'8 with feature fireplace and open square archway to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area 24'5 x 10'6 with patio doors to rear
- Full range of light oak high and low level units/ Integrated dishwasher and fridge
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer
- Four well proportioned bedrooms/ Master with ensuite
- Luxury bathroom suite with corner bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Stone drive with parking for four plus cars and access to detached garage
- Beautiful gardens to rear with excellent sun orientation
- PVC double glazed windows/ Oil fired central heating/ Pressurised water system/ PVC facsia boards
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom detached house with detached garage occupying a generous site overlooking a mature green area to the rear with superb sun orientation. Finished to a high standard throughout, this property offers spacious accommodation with four well proportioned bedrooms to include master with ensuite together with large reception room open through to kitchen with informal dining area. The property also benefits from a ground floor W/C and utility room together with a large family bathroom. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- 6 panel hardwood entrance door and double glazed sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood laminate floor. Double radiator. Open to understair storage. Staircase to first floor with pine moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Meter cupboard.
- GROUND FLOOR W.C.
- Modern white low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Built-in cloaks cupboards with sliding doors.
- LIVING ROOM 5.84m x 3.56m (19'2" x 11'8")
- Open fire with feature pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Double radiator. Wood laminate floor. Open square archway to;
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 7.44m x 3.20m (24'5" x 10'6")
- Full range of light oak high and low level units with leaded glass displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Tiled splash back at work surfaces. Breakfast bar. Space for cooker with overhead extractor canopy. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Fully tiled floor. 2 Double radiators. Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Hardwood part glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY 2.34m x 1.78m (7'8" x 5'10")
- Tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine and dryer. Space for fridge freezer. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hotpress with pressurised water tank. Shelving above. Access to partially floored loft with light.
- BEDROOM 1 4.09m x 3.56m (13'5" x 11'8")
- Double radiator. Double doors to built in wardrobe.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with feature tap. Corner quadrant fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Single radiator. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18m x 3.18m (10'5" x 10'5")
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 3.78m x 2.72m (12'5" x 8'11")
- Double radiator.
- BEDROOM 4 3.18m x 2.08m (10'5" x 6'10")
- Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with feature taps, low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with storage below. Wired for mirror light. Fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding cubicle doors and thermostatic shower unit. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls with decorative border. Chrome heated towel rails. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and paved pathway. Pink stone drive to front and side with parking for 4 cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.74m x 3.10m (18'10" x 10'2")
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil fired boiler. Service door to rear garden. Sensor security lights to front and side of garage.
Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, paved pathway and patio. Low maintenance barked borders. Plumbed for water feature and railway sleepers. 6ft timber fencing. PVC tank. Over looks green area with good sun orientation. Pedestrian gate to side.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.