67 Ballyalbanagh Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9SP
- 4 Reception Rooms Including Conservatory
- 3 Ground Floor And 2 First Floor Bedrooms
- Delightful Country Style Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Main Bathroom In Victorian Style Finish
- 2No En Suite Shower Rooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Cast Iron Stove Link Up
- Range Of Quality Oak Internal Finishes Throughout
- Superb Landscaped Site Extending To Circa 1/2 Acre
- Large Detached Matching Garage With Domestic Stores
- Outstanding Panoramic Rural Views Front And Rear
Impressive detached bungalow, offering up to 5 bedroomed accommodation, occupying a magnificant landscaped site, in a rural location 2.5 miles from Ballyclare and 1 mile from Ballyeaston Village. The property is finished to a quality specification throughout and internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this superb family home.
- Ground Floor
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- With tiled step.
Hardwood glass panelled front door and matching side screens.
- RECEPTION HALL
- Ceramic tile flooring with decorative inset. Open tread staircase to first floor. Range of glass panelled internal doors to reception rooms.
- LOUNGE 5.49m 2.13m x 3.66m 2.13m (18' 7" x 12' 7")
- Feature Inglenook style fireplace with tiled hearth and beamed overmantle. Cast iron multi fuel burning stove linked into the central heating system. Solid oak flooring. Front bay window. Hardwood glass panelled double doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.66m 2.13m x 3.35m 2.44m (12' 7" x 11' 8")
- Solid oak flooring. Sliding patio doors accessing the rear garden.
- FARMHOUSE STYLE KITCHEN 5.18m 2.13m x 3.35m 2.44m (17' 7" x 11' 8")
- With comprehensive range of high and low level units with contrasting wood effect work surfaces. Brick faced inglenook style recess with tiled splashback housing freestanding 'Rangemaster' cooker. Integrated extractor fan. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Matching wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor extending through to Breakfast Area. Range of low voltage ceiling lights. Range of glass panelled and open display cabinets. Hardwood glass panelled back door.
- With solid oak flooring. Wall mounted uplighters.
- LIVING ROOM 5.18m 1.22m x 3.35m 2.44m (17' 4" x 11' 8")
- Solid oak flooring. Front bay window feature. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.96m 0.91m x 3.05m 1.52m (13' 3" x 10' 5")
- In PVC double glazed frame with twin French doors accessing the rear garden. Ceramic tile flooring. Double radiator and power points installed.
- REAR PORCH/ UTILITY AREA
- With secondary back door.
- BEDROOM 1 5.18m 3.35m x 3.05m 1.22m (17' 11" x 10' 4")
- Range of custom built wardrobe units and basket drawers. Laminate wood flooring. Twin windows.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.44m (11' 8" x 11' 8")
- Solid oak flooring.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising vanity sink unit with single block mixer tap; push button flush w.c; quadrant shower enclosure with power shower. PVC panelling and glass sliding doors. Wall mounted chrome towel rail/ radiator. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 1.22m x 3.05m 0.30m (11' 4" x 10' 1")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- With 3 piece 'Victorian' style suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with antique style mixer taps and shower head; low flush w.c; antique style mahogany vanity unit with wash hand basin inset. Matching wall mounted towel rail. Panelled walls and contrasting ceramic tile floor in wood effect finish. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 4 7.92m 0.30m x 3.05m 2.74m (26' 1" x 10' 9")
- 4No velux double glazed roof lights.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin; push button flush w.c; quadrant shower enclosure with electric shower unit. PVC panelling. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 5 5.18m 2.13m x 2.74m 0.91m (17' 7" x 9' 3")
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Occupying a magnificant landscaped site in an elevated position affording uninterrupted rural views front and rear.
Front pillared wall with sweeping kerbed and tarmac driveway.
- Detached Matching Garage
- With electric roller shutter door. Side service door and window. Utility area to rear of garage. Plumbed for automatic washing machine, sink unit and dryer.
Attached potting shed and screened domestic storage space.
Front garden laid in lawn with hedged borders.
Range of specimen trees, plants and shrubs. High level garden lanterns.
Secure enclosed rear garden, laid in lawn within screening perimeter hedges.
Extensive paved patio area and separate pavior patio.
Range of external lighting.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.