66 Ballyeaston Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9BP
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Spacious Living Room With Open Fire
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room/ Recently Upgraded Electric System
- Contemporary 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And PVC Front Door With Multi Point Locking System
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Mature Enclosed Gardens In Lawn With Surrounding Shrubbery
- Private Parking Area To Rear
- Convenient Location Close To Local Town Amenities
Delightful 3 bedroom semi detached house occupying a prominent site, fronting onto Ballyeaston Road, with rear vehicular access, conveniently located close to local schools and services. The property has been substantially upgraded by the current owners and is finished to a quality standard throughout. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- PVC double glazed front door with secure multi point locking system. 6 panel doors throughout.
- ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Ceiling cornicing. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage.
- LIVING ROOM 5.49m 1.52m x 3.66m 0.00m (18' 5" x 12' 0")
- Feature tiled fireplace with marble hearth and inset. Open fire. Ceiling cornicing. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 3.35m 3.05m x 3.35m 3.05m (11' 10" x 11' 10")
- Quality fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Recess and plumbing for range cooker with electric underoven and integrated overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Integrated dish washer. Ceiling cornicing. Walnut effect laminate flooring. Ceiling cornicing.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 1.52m x 2.44m 0.00m (9' 5" x 8' 0")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting worktops. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Splashback tiling. Walnut effect laminate flooring. Recess for washing machine and tumble dryer. Glass panelled stable door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m 0.00m x 3.66m 0.00m (12' 0" x 12' 0")
- Built in wardrobe. Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 2.74m x 2.74m 0.00m (10' 9" x 9' 0")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 3 2.74m 0.00m x 2.44m 0.61m (9' 0" x 8' 2")
- Built in wardrobe.
- Contemporary 3 piece suite comprising 'P' shaped panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead electric shower unit with folding screen door. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Splashback tiling and wall mounted mirror. Low flush w.c. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Occupying a prominent site, fronting onto the Ballyeaston Road, a short walk to local schools and all town centre amenities.
Front perimeter wall and gateway.
Spacious front garden in lawn with a range of screening shrubs. Secure gateway at gable side access rear garden.
Rear vehicular access, off Elizabeth Gardens, with on site car parking and base in place for garage. Spacious rear garden with screening perimeter fencing.
Range of mature specimen trees and shrubs. Paved patio area.
Timber framed garden shed.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.