Magnificent three bedroom semi detached chalet bungalow within popular Huntingdale development, just off the Doagh Road in Balllyclare enjoying a pleasant open aspect at front elevation. The property has been completely redecorated internally to include superb fitted kitchen and shower room/ bathroom suites as well as many other extras. The landscaped south facing rear garden is a delightful finishing touch. Viewing of this impressive property will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- Ramp access to front door. Double glazed composite front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak effect laminate floor. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage space. Solid 6 panel doors throughout. Cloakcupboard with integrated shelving.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 2.74m x 3.35m 1.52m (14' 9" x 11' 5")
- Contemporary fireplace with tiled hearth, cast iron surround and carved pine mantle piece. Twin front windows. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.88m 1.22m x 3.35m 1.52m (16' 4" x 11' 5")
- Superb fitted kitchen with range of high and low level soft closing units in high gloss contrasting cream and walnut finish with matching work surfaces. Freestanding 'Belling' gas range cooker with 5 ring hob and pyramid style stainless steel extractor unit. Freestanding fridge freezer and dishwasher included. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 0.00m x 1.83m 0.00m (8' 0" x 6' 0")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for tumble dryer. Complementary wall tiling. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door accessing rear patio area.
- LOUNGE 3.66m 0.61m x 2.74m 1.52m (12' 2" x 9' 5")
- PVC double glazed sliding patio doors accessing rear garden. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary 3 piece white suite comprising PVC panelled spacious shower cubicle with electric shower over and sliding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring. Shelved cupboard. Matching accessories.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m 2.74m x 2.74m 1.52m (10' 9" x 9' 5")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- First Floor
- Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 5.49m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.52m (18' 0" x 9' 5")
- Built in wall length mirrored slide robes.
- BEDROOM 2 5.49m 0.00m x 3.35m 1.52m (18' 0" x 11' 5")
- Built in wall length mirrored slide robes. Under eaves storage. Velux roof light.
- Modern 3 piece bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Complementary wall tiling. Velux roof light. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a mature private site within this popular development located off Doagh Road in Ballyclare.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway with parking forecourt. Ornamental front garden.
Ramp access to front door. Pleasant open aspect at front elevation.
Enclosed south facing rear garden with spacious patio area. Surrounding ornamental shrub beds.
Garden shed included.
Improvised garden shed with spacious BBQ area suited for use as entertainment area.
PVC barge boards. Outside light.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Relying on a mortgage to finance your new home?
If so, then talk with Darren Black of The Mortgage Shop Ballyclare. This is a free, no obligation service, so why not contact us and make the most of a specialist whole of market mortgage broker with access to over 3,000 mortgages from 50 lenders by talking to one person. You Talk. We Listen. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.