64 Birch Hill Meadows
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2TY
- Attractive and spacious detached villa which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Deluxe family bathroom comprising white four piece suite
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area
- Private low maintenance gardens to the rear
- Driveway with space for parking two cars
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious detached villa which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms (master with ensuite), deluxe family bathroom comprising white four piece suite, spacious lounge with feature fireplace and a fully fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, private low maintenance gardens to the rear and driveway with space for parking two cars, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with twin double glazed panels inset and PVC double glazed window adjacent. Laminate wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Storage cupboard inset under stairs with light, fusebox and heating controls. Single radiator and thermostat. BT point.
- LOUNGE 4.86 x 3.58 (15'11" x 11'8")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature open fireplace with wooden surround, polished granite inset and matching hearth. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. Double radiator and TV point.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.66 x 3.61 at widest points (18'6" x 11'10" at wi
- Full range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces incorporating 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for freestanding fridge freezer and plumbed for washing machine. Built in oven and four ring hob with pyramid stainless steel extractor canopy set above. Generous open plan space for informal dining with sliding PVC patio door leading into rear gardens. Tile effect laminate flooring throughout and part tiled walls to the kitchen. Double and single radiator. Recessed spotlights to kitchen ceiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboard with insulated hot water tank and integrated shelving. PVC double glazed window.
- BEDROOM 1 3.47 x 2.89 (11'4" x 9'5")
- Spacious double bedroom incorporating PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- ENSUITE 2.87 x 0.89 (9'4" x 2'11")
- Luxury white three piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mixer tap and fully tiled shower enclosure with electric shower unit and bi-folding doors. Tile effect lino flooring. Single radiator and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.18 x 3.05 (10'5" x 10'0")
- Spacious double bedroom incorporating PVC double glazed window to the rear. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.66 x 2.45 at widest points (8'8" x 8'0" at wides
- Generous third bedroom encompassing PVC double glazed window to the front. Single radiator.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.50 x 2.18 (8'2" x 7'1")
- Deluxe white four piece suite comprising push button low flush wc, semi pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mixer tap, panel bath with tiled splashback and mixer tap and fully tiled quadrant shower enclosure incorporating thermostatically controlled shower unit within. Tiled flooring. PVC double glazed opaque window to rear. Single radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Private and enclosed low maintenance rear gardens finished with paved and stoned patio areas. Front and side gardens laid in neat lawn. Screened oil tank and boiler set in rear gardens. Driveway to side with space for parking two cars. Outside tap and lights.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.