64 Ballygowan Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9UR
- Spacious Stone Built Farmhouse
- In Quiet Convenient Rural Setting
- 2 Reception Rooms: 3 Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen With Wash House And Utility/ Boiler House
- Ground Floor Bathroom: First Floor Shower Room
- Mahogany Window Frames: Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Stores At Gable Side With W.c.
- Extensive Front Garden: Rear Concrete Parking Bay
- Requiring Upgrade And Priced Accordingly
Stone built farmhouse, with attached stores, situated in a quiet convenient rural location 2 miles from Ballynure affording ready access onto the New A8 Belfast/ Larne Dual Carriageway. The property requires some upgrade however the potential to create a superb family home will become readily apparent on inspection.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH 2.44m 1.83m x 1.52m 1.83m (8' 6" x 5' 6")
- Six panel mahogany front door. Mahogany framed windows. Ceramic tile floor. Glass panelled door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Stairwell to first floor.
- SITTING ROOM 4.57m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.13m (15' 3" x 9' 7")
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with open fire.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m 2.44m x 2.74m 1.22m (14' 8" x 9' 4")
- Dual aspect windows. Tiled fireplace and hearth with open fire.
- KITCHEN 4.27m 2.74m x 3.35m 2.44m (14' 9" x 11' 8")
- Range of fitted high and low level units with matching work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring hob. Eye level oven. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- UTILITY/ BOILER HOUSE 4.27m 0.00m x 1.83m 2.74m (14' 0" x 6' 9")
- Oil fired central heating boiler and timer. PVC back door.
- WASH HOUSE 3.96m 2.74m x 2.74m 0.91m (13' 9" x 9' 3")
- Double drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- REAR HALL
- Accessed off the living room. Understair store.
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Twin windows.
- First Floor
- L SHAPED LANDING
- With 3 No windows. Balustrading around the stairwell.
- BEDROOM 1 4.57m 0.00m x 2.74m 1.83m (15' 0" x 9' 6")
- Dual aspect windows.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m 0.91m x 2.74m 2.74m (10' 3" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM 3 4.88m 2.44m x 3.05m 2.74m (16' 8" x 10' 9")
- Wall to wall built in cupboards.
- SHOWER ROOM
- With 3 piece suite comprising low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower cubicle with sliding screen doors. Electric shower unit.
- Roadside location in quiet cul de sac road.
Spacious front garden laid in lawn within perimeter wall. Range of mature bushes and shrubs.
Concrete parking bay at the rear with perimeter wall.
- Attached Stores 4.27m 0.00m x 1.83m 0.00m and 4.57m 0.00m x 2.74m
- With electric light.
- Attached W.c.
- With wash hand basin.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.