63 Mill Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0PH
Impressive 4 bedroomed villa, with integral garage and rear sun lounge, situated within this select development on the outskirts of Doagh Village. The property is finished to a quality specification throughout with a host of extras too numerous to list. Of particular note, however, is the spacious open plan kitchen/ dining opening into sun lounge affording magnificent open rural views towards Ballybracken Hills. Internal inspection is essential for full appreciation of this lovely family home.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood panelled front door with double glazed inset and matching double glazed side screen. Ceramic tile flooring extending through to kitchen/ sun lounge. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Stairwell to first floor gallery landing.
Oak panelled doors with matching oak skirting throughout the property.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising push button w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with single block mixer tap. Ceramic tile flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.49m 2.13m x 3.96m 1.22m (18' 7" x 13' 4")
- Contemporary fireplace in polished granite surround with contrasting black granite inset and hearth. Living flame gas fire. Picture light. Twin arched windows.
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA
- With access into Sun Lounge.
- KITCHEN/ DINING 3.96m 1.22m x 5.49m 1.52m (13' 4" x 18' 5")
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units in high gloss finish with contrasting woodblock effect work surfaces including glass display cabinet with integrated lighting. Freestanding stainless steel range style cooker incorporating 5 ring gas hob and double oven. Contemporary stainless steel extractor unit over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and single block mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Range of recessed ceiling lights supplemented with underunit lighting. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor extending through to sun lounge and utility room.
- OPEN PLAN SUN LOUNGE 3.35m 0.61m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 2" x 10' 9")
- With twin PVC double glazed French doors accessing rear patio and garden. Twin double radiators, power points and TV ariel point installed. Range of recessed ceiling lights. Delightful uninterrupted rural views.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.66m 0.91m x 1.52m 2.44m (12' 3" x 5' 8")
- Range of units and work surfaces to include larder unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and single block mixer tap. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Access to garage.
- First Floor
- SPACIOUS GALLERY LANDING 3.35m 2.44m x 2.74m 1.83m (11' 8" x 9' 6")
- Hot press with pressurised water system installation. Access to roof space via pull down steps. Fully floored. Electric light installed.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.27m 1.52m x 3.66m 2.13m (14' 5" x 12' 7")
- Delightful open rural aspect from rear window. Freestanding robes with 3No mirror doors. Integrated shelves and hanging space. Glass panelled door into:-
- De Luxe En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece white suite comprising large PVC panelled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Folding screen door. Vanity unit with single block mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. Ceramic tile flooring with complementary wall tiling. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- BEDROOM 2 4.27m 0.00m x 3.35m 1.52m (14' 0" x 11' 5")
- Front dormer window feature. Range of wall to wall sliding doors accessing:-
- Integral Study Annex/ Dressing Room 2.44m 0.00m x 3.35m 1.52m (8' 0" x 11' 5")
- Velux double glazed roof light. Range of built in shelves. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.52m (11' 7" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM 4 2.44m 1.83m x 2.44m 0.61m (8' 6" x 8' 2")
- Range of built in oak units including integrated book shelves and high level cupboards.
- DE LUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- With contemporary 4 piece white suite comprising freestanding roll top bath with centred mixer tap. Push button flush w.c. with single block mixer tap. Large quadrant fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Complementary wall tiling. Matching ceramic tile floor. Chrome radiator/ towel rail. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- Occupying a delightful private site at the back of this select development enjoying superb open rural rear aspect.
Kerbed and asphalt driveway with forecourt. Paved paths.
Ornamental garden laid in slate with range of specimen shrubs and plants.
- Integral Garage 5.49m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.13m (18' 8" x 11' 7")
- Roller shutter door. Service door into utility room. Range of built in kitchen unit with work surfaces. Oil fired central heating boiler. Electric light and power points. Fully plastered.
Secure enclosed and private rear garden, mainly laid in lawn within perimeter fencing.
Superb uninterrupted rural views towards Ballybracken Hills.
Gardens laid in lawns with a range of border trees, shrubs and plants.
Screened PVC oil tank.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.