63 Bush Park
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1BX
- Attractive and spacious mid-terrace which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities
- Three generous bedrooms
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area
- Bathroom comprising white three piece suite
- Oil fired central heating
- Private, low maintenance gardens to the rear
- Off street parking to the front
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and spacious mid-terrace which occupies a prime location within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to main commuter networks, public transport routes and local amenities. This well presented property benefits from three generous bedrooms, spacious lounge with feature fireplace, fitted kitchen encompassing open plan space to an informal dining area and a main bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting oil fired central heating, private, low maintenance gardens to the rear and off street parking to the front, we recommend full internal viewing so one can fully appreciate the extent of this well appointed property
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC front entrance door with feature double glazed panel inset. Laminate wood strip flooring. Stairwell leading to first floor. Double radiator. BT point. Access into lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.38 x 4.27 at widest points (14'4" x 14'0" at wid
- Spacious lounge incorporating feature open fireplace with wooden surround and electric fire insert. Laminate wood strip flooring. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. Double radiator and heating controls. Access into the kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 5.28 x 3.11 (17'3" x 10'2")
- Range of high and low level units with contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for cooker. Plumbed for washing machine and space for freestanding fridge freezer. Tiled effect lino floor covering and part tiled walls. Space for informal dining. PVC rear door with opaque double glazed panel inset and complementary PVC double glazed window. Storage cupboard inset under stairwell. Double radiator.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboard with insulated copper cylinder and integrated shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 3.33 x 3.10 (10'11" x 10'2")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the rear. Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.71 x 2.67 (12'2" x 8'9")
- Spacious double bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.82 x 2.57 (9'3" x 8'5")
- Generous single bedroom with PVC double glazed window to the front. Laminate wood strip flooring. Over stairs built in wardrobe.. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 1.88 x 1.68 (6'2" x 5'6")
- White three piece suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and fully tiled shower enclosure with 'Triton' electric shower unit and bi-folding doors.. Tiled effect lino flooring and fully tiled walls. PVC double glazed opaque window to the rear. Tongue and groove wooden ceiling with spotlight inset. Single radiator.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Enclosed and private rear gardens bordered by 6ft timber fencing with pedestrian gate to rear. Low maintenance paved patio and service area. Oil Tank. Outside tap and lights. PVC rainwater goods. Enclosed paved service path and neat lawn to the front. Purpose built boiler house with boiler, light and power inset.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.