62 Slievetrue Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT38 8QH
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 3/2 Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Semi-Rural Location
- Prime Extensive Elevated Site
- Large Kitchen with Informal Dining Aspect
- Integral Double Garage with Utility Aspect to Rear
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Spacious Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned on an extensive mature elevated site in a popular semi-rural location enjoying a pleasant open aspect. This spacious Detached Bungalow enjoys a well planned living layout incorporating family Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room and a Kitchen with living/dining aspect. Externally there are mature gardens with ample parking plus an Integral Double Garage
- Front door into Entrance porch with tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed front door with leaded glass side screens into a well presented Entrance Hall with cherry effect laminate flooring.
- LOUNGE 5.26m x 4.42m (17'3 x 14'6)
- Attractive horse shoe style cast iron fireplace with ornate marble surround and marble and granite hearth. Quality walnut effect laminate plank flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.50m x 4.04m (14'9 x 13'3)
- Feature fireplace with slate hearth. Twin french doors:
- LEAN TO STYLE SINGLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL LIVING/DINING ASPECT 5.18m x 3.56m (17'0 x 11'8)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level cream coloured units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Twin glass display cabinet. PVC panelled walls and ceiling. Oak effect laminate flooring. PVC double glazed door to garden and patio area. Sliding double glazed doors from Hallway into:
- DINING ROOM 4.04m x 2.97m (13'3 x 9'9)
- Cherry effect laminate flooring. (Suitable for Bedroom 4)
- SPACIOUS COLOURED BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with electric shower unit. Part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 3.40m (14'0 x 11'2)
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising raised feature shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. PVC panelled walls and ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.96m x 3.15m (13'0 x 10'4)
- BEDROOM 3 2.90m x 2.29m (9'6 x 7'6)
- Extensive mature garden to front laid in lawn and stocked with a variety of shrubs. Driveway to side leading to ample parking area to front and side and INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE 17'9 x 17'3 (5.41m x 5.26m ) with twin roller shutter doors. Utility area to rear of garage 10'0 x 7'6 (3.05m x 2.29m) Plumbed for washing machine. Pedestal wash hand basin. Oil fired boiler. Garden to side planted with mature trees. Gardens to rear screened by mature hedgerow with paved patio area to side.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Second only to finding the right property, choosing your mortgage provider and product will possibly be the most important decision you make. To find out which mortgage may be most suitable for you, please contact Ryan Blair 02890 830803.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.