60 Carnbeg Green
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RF
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Staircase to first floor / Ground Floor W/C
- Living Room 14'8 x 14'4 (into bay)
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area
- Full range of off-white high and low level units / Integrated oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer
- Utility with full range of matching units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include shower over bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Gas fired central heating / Security Alarm
- Tarmac drive to semi-detached garage / Fully enclosed garden to rear
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented three bedroom detached house with semi-detached garage situated within this prime residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town. Finished to a high standard both inside and out, this property is ideally suited to those with a growing family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with moulded hand rail and turned balustrade. Small open under stairs area. Double radiator.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W.C and corner pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- Living Room 4.47m x 4.37m (14'8 x 14'4)
- (into bay). Dual aspect windows. Low voltage down lights. Single and double radiator.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining Area 4.85m x 4.22m (15'11 x 13'10 )
- (max). Full range of off-white high and low level units with feature chrome handles and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with tiled splash back and stainless steel pyramid style over head extractor fan. Low level combination oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage down lights. Double and single radiator.
- Utility Room 2.06m x 1.68m (6'9 x 5'6)
- Full range of matching off-white units with contrasting work surfaces and single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled splash back. Plumbed for washing machine. Concealed gas fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to rear. Low voltage down lights. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
- First Floor Landing
- Hot press with pressurised water tank.
- Bedroom 1 3.53m x 3.07m (11'7 x 10'1)
- High level television point. Double radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling tiled splash back. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic unit and pivot and slide cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 3.56m x 3.07m (11'8 x 10'1)
- Double radiator.
- Bedroom 3 2.95m x 2.95m (9'8 x 9'8)
- (max). Double radiator.
- Bathroom 3.07m x 2.97m (10'1 x 9'9)
- (max). Modern white suite comprising double ended panel bath with off-set taps. 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit over glazed screen and partially tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling splash back. Low flush W/C. Chrome heated towel rail. Over stair storage cupboard. Extractor fan.
- Fully enclosed garden to rear with raised and paved patio. Garden in neat lawn. Feature brick wall and timber fencing. Outside tap and light. Pedestrian gate to side.
- Semi-Detached Garage 3.96m x 3.00m (13 x 9'10)
- Partially portioned PVC double glazed door to side. Tarmac drive to front. Paved pathway to front and side.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.