6 Thornleigh Avenue
, Co. Antrim
, BT41 3QL
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Living room with feature fireplace / Bevelled glass double doors to;
- Dining room with feature square archway and step down to;
- Garden room / Possible bedroom 4 12'3 x 9'6 with PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden
- Kitchen with full range of pine framed high and low level units
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with "dusty pink" coloured suite to include electric shower over the bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Tarmac drive with off-street parking for 3 cars / Access to detached garage / Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patio's
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached house with a garage and garden room to the rear. Finished to a high standard throughout, the property benefits from pine framed kitchen units complete with slide out larder unit, ground floor W/C, spacious living room with feature fireplace and beveled glass double doors to the dining room which is open to a stunning garden room on a slightly lower level complimented by double glazed French doors to the rear garden. If necessary this room could function as a ground floor bedroom if required in addition to the three well proportioned first floor bedrooms and bathroom with the rear bedroom benefiting from superb views over the rooftops to open countryside beyond. Only on full internal inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this superb family home. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door and sidelight to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned balustrading. Half wood panelled walls to staircase. Twin wall light points.
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- Low flush W/C. Fully tiled floor. Meter cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.27m x 3.58m (14'0 x 11'9)
- Open fire with feature wooden surround and cast iron and tiled inset. Polished granite hearth. Parquet wood block flooring. Double radiator. Bevelled glass double doors to;
- DINING ROOM 2.97m x 2.64m (9'9 x 8'8)
- Parquet wood block flooring. Single radiator. Step down through open square archway with wood panelled detail to;
- GARDEN ROOM / BEDROOM 4 3.73m x 2.90m (12'3 x 9'6)
- Parquet wood block flooring . Wood strip ceiling. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN 3.35m x 2.97m (11'0 x 9'9)
- Fitted range of pine framed high and low level units with leaded glass display, plate and wine rack. Slide out larder unit. Contrasting worksurfaces with 1 1/2 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for cooker and fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls to worksurfaces. Single radiator. PVC double glazed door to side.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Double doors to hotpress with insulted copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above. Access to Loft.
- BEDROOM 1 3.56m x 2.97m (11'8 x 9'9)
- Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.40m x 2.84m (11'2 x 9'4 )
- (Into built in wardobes with overhead lockers). Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.57m x 2.13m (8'5 x 7'0)
- Single radiator.
- "Dusty Pink" coloured suite comprising panelled bath with "Redring" electric shower unit over. Low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit with storage below. Fully tiled floor. Fully tiled walls to bath area. Twin wall light points. Double radiator.
- Garden to front in neat lawn and mature conifers and shrubs. Tarmac pathway. Tarmac driveway to side with parking for 3 cars. Feature double gates. Access to:
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.84m x 3.35m (19'2 x 11'0)
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. Oil-fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. High and low level fitted units with stainless steel sink unit. Wooden service door to side.
- Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn and paved patios on two levels. Low level patio with pergola. PVC tank. Outside tap and light. Well stocked borders.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note that none of the services or appliances have been tested by Country Estates at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.