6 The Oaks
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 3JZ
- Entrance hall with wood laminate floor / Staircase to first floor
- Living room with feature fireplace / Wood laminate floor
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of white high gloss high and low level units with quartz work surfaces
- Integrated oven, hob and dishwasher
- Ground floor shower room with W/C
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Three with built-in storage
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include feature corner bath with off-set taps large fully tiled shower cubicle and feature corner W/C
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / PVC fascia and soffits / Security alarm system
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for two cars / Integral garage Neat well maintained gardens to front and rear with superb raised timber decked patio area
This is a superb opportunity to purchase an exceptionally well presented four bedroom detached house with integral garage in this sought after residential location within easy walking distance of Randalstown town centre. Finished to an incredibly high standard both inside and out this property benefits from a recently installed luxury kitchen with integrated appliances together with ground floor shower room and W/C and offers generous well proportioned accommodation ideal for any growing family. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Covered open entrance porch with tiled step. PVC double glazed and leaded entrance door and sidelight to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate floor. Open to understairs. Staircase to first floor with mahogany moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator.
- Living Room 14'11 x 13'11
- Open fireplace with feature reclaimed pine surround and part polished cast iron inset. Slate tiled hearth. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 20'3 x 10'9
- Full range of gloss white high and low level units with feature chrome handles and complimentary quartz work surfaces. Inlaid single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps and flutted quartz drainer. Integrated four ring halogen hob with stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor. Low level "Bosch" combination oven and grill. Integrated "Smeg" dishwasher. Plumbed for American style fridge freezer. Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. High level television point. Single radiator.
- Rear Hall
- Polished porcelain fully tiled floor. Storage cupboard. Door to garage. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Ground Floor Shower Room & W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wash hand basin in vanity unit. PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower and sliding cubicle doors. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage downlights. Extractor fan.
- Integrated Garage 17'11 x 10'2
- Roller shutter door. Full range of pine high level units. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Power and light. Meter cupboard. PVC double glazed window to gable side.
- First Floor Landing
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving. Access to loft.
- Bedroom 1 15'0 x 10'1
- Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 12'0 x 11'6
- Built-in wardrobe. Wood laminate floor. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11'5 x 10'5
- Built-in wardrobe. Single radiator.
- Bedroom 4 9'5 x 8'0
- (max) Wood laminate floor. Overstair storage. Single radiator.
- Modern white suite comprising corner bath with off-set taps. Pedestal wash hand basin and feature corner low flush W/C. Off-set corner quadrant fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed doors and feature 'Mira' electric shower unit. Fully tiled floor and walls with decorative insets. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Tarmac drive with side by side parking for 2 cars. Access to integrated garage. Garden to front in neat lawn. Paved pathway to side with timber pedestrian gate to:- Fully enclosed garden to rear in neat lawn, paved patio and raised timber decking. Outside tap and light. Feature 6ft timber fencing.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.