6 Ravelston Avenue
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6PF
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Detached Garage (Converted to Games Room)
- 1st Floor Shower Room/ Ground Floor Furnished Cloakroom
- Private Enclosed Hard Landscaped Garden to Rear
- Gas Central Heating
- Excellent First Time Buy
- Popular Residential Location
Situated within a popular convenient location this 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Chalet will interest the First Time Buyer or young family searching for a home close to Schools, Shops and Public Transport. Realistically priced an early viewing is recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Front door into Entrance Hall.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Wash hand basin with monobloc tap.
- LOUNGE 4.27m x 4.17m (14'0 x 13'8)
- Twin french doors into:
- DINING ROOM 3.20m x 2.67m (10'6 x 8'9)
- Twin PVC double glazed french doors to patio and garden. Open arch into:
- MEDIUM OAK FITTED KITCHEN 3.73m x 3.20m (12'3 x 10'6)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted oak effect fitted units. Twin glass display cabinets. Open ended corner displays. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to side.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 1 4.27m x 2.90m (14'0 x 9'6)
- at max.
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 2.51m (10'2 x 8'3)
- at max. Excellent range of fitted bespoke modern wardrobes in walnut finish.
- BEDROOM 3 3.05m x 2.03m (10'0 x 6'8)
- SHOWER OOM
- Comprising large walk-in shower enclosure. Button flush. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Neat garden to front in lawn stocked with a variety of shrubs. Driveway to side with ample parking to DETACHED GARAGE 18'8 x 15'0 (5.69m x 4.57m) at max. Presently used as Workshop/Store Room 11'10 x 4'10 (3.61m x 1.47m)
Enclosed private garden to rear. Steps to lower terrace/barbeque area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.