6 Jubilee Drive
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9LA
- Deceptive 1600 Sq Ft Semi Detached Villa
- Family Sized Lounge With Attractive Marble/ Cast Iron Fireplace
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Comprehensive Range of Integrated Appliances
- Rear Hall With Cloakroom/ W.c.
- 4 Large Bedrooms On First And Second Floors
- Family Bathroom And 2 No En Suite Shower Rooms
- PVC Double Glazed Windows/ Double Glazed Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Pressurised Water System
- Large Secure Rear Garden
- Located Within This New Development Centrally Located In Ballyrobert Village
Deceptively spacious three storey semi detached villa, extending to circa 1600 sq ft, offering up to 4 bedroom accommodation with 2 en suite shower rooms. The property is less than 2 years old and offers extensive adaptable accommodation, all finished to a high specification throughout. The double on site car parking provision and spacious rear garden provide the added requirements to create this lovely family home.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood double glazed front door with security locking. Stairwell to first floor.
Solid oak 4 panel internal doors throughout ground floor.
- LOUNGE 4.57m 1.22m x 4.57m 0.91m (15' 4" x 15' 3")
- Attractive fireplace in marble surround with contrasting cast iron inset and black granite hearth. Twin front windows.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.27m 2.44m x 3.35m 2.74m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
- 'Country' style fitted kitchen with comprehensive range of units in matt cream finish with matching 'woodblock' effect work surfaces. Integrated window pelmets. 'Inglenook' style recess with inlaid 4 ring ceramic hob and under oven. Integrated extractor unit. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated dish washer. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Integrated washing machine. Range of recessed ceiling lights and under unit lighting. High gloss tile flooring. Complementary wall tiling tiling.
- REAR HALL
- With polished tile flooring. Hardwood double glazed back door.
- With 2 piece white suite comprising push button w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Polished tile flooring.
- First Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- With window at front elevation.
Solid 2 panel whitewood internal doors throughout first and second floors. Hot press with pressurised water cylinder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.74m x 3.35m 2.74m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM 2 4.57m 0.91m x 3.35m 2.74m (15' 3" x 11' 9")
- Currently utilised as games room. Suited for use as extra reception room.
- With 4 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button w.c. Large fully tiled quadrant shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen door. Ceramic tile floor and complementary wall tiling. Chrome towel rail/ radiator.
- Second Floor
- GALLERY LANDING
- With gable side window. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.44m x 4.57m 1.22m (11' 8" x 15' 4")
- 2No built in wardrobes.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Folding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button w.c. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 4 3.66m 0.91m x 3.66m 2.44m (12' 3" x 12' 8")
- Twin velux double glazed roof lights.
- En Suite Shower Room
- With 3 piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Folding screen doors. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Push button w.c. Ceramic tile flooring. Velux double glazed roof light.
- Situated within this recently completed new development, located centrally in Ballyrobert Village, close to local amenities including the Primary School.
Twin parking bays to forecourt.
Gable side pathway accessing the rear garden.
Spacious rear garden laid in lawn within screening perimeter fencing and gateway at gable side.
Paved patio. Timber framed garden shed.
Outside light. Water tap.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.