6 Greenvale Grove
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1SW
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor and feature glass blocks to dining area
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Lounge with feature corner fireplace comprising beechwood surround, inset lighting and polished granite inset and hearth / Part glazed doors to;
- Living room with sun annex / PVC double glazed French doors to rear / Glazed doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units
- Integrated double oven, hob, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Four well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with recently installed modern white suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating / Dri-Master air exchange system / PVC fascia and soffits
- Tarmac drive to detached garage / Fully landscaped tiered gardens to rear with paved patio and elevated lawn area
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully presented four bedroom semi-detached house and garage in the sought after Greenvale development on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of the town centre and all local amenities and transport facilities. Deceptively spacious and finished to a high standard throughout to include for a recently installed luxury bathroom suite and landscaped gardens, this superb family home is likely to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed sidelight to;
- Entrance Hall
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Feature glass blocks to informal dining area. Meter cupboard. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and wall mounted wash hand basin with exposed gully trap. Fully tiled floor. Radiator.
- Lounge 4.42m x 3.45m (14'6" x 11'4")
- Open fire with feature beech wood surround, decorative lighting and polished granite inset and hearth. Wood laminate floor. Radiator. Part glazed door to;
- Living Room 5.13m x 3.48m (16'10" x 11'5")
- (into sun annex with double glazed mono pitch roof) PVC double glazed doors to rear. Wood laminate floor. Glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 5.99m x 3.56m (19'8" x 11'8")
- (max) Full range of beech "Shaker" style high and low level units with short chrome handles, glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Integrated four ring halogen hob with low level double oven. Stainless steel pyramid style overhead extractor canopy. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Part tiled walls to work surface. Fully tiled floor. Radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Access to loft. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving.
- Bedroom 1 4.42m x 3.48m (14'6" x 11'5")
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. PVC clad corner quadrant shower cubicle with "Mira Go" electric shower and glazed cubicle doors. Fully tiled floor. Radiator.
- Bedroom 2 4.27m x 2.49m (14'0" x 8'2")
- (into dormer) Access to overstair storage. Radiator.
- Bedroom 4 2.59m x 2.18m (8'6 x 7'2)
- Bedroom 3 2.90m x 2.59m (9'6" x 8'6")
- Modern white suite comprising double ended bath with off-set taps and retractable shower head. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with floor to ceiling splash back. Part tiled walls to bath area. PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira Sport" electric shower and pivot glazed door. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Gardens to front in neat lawns and mature tree. Tarmac drive to side with parking for three plus cars. Access to;
- Detached Garage 6.50m x 3.12m (21'4" x 10'3")
- Roller shutter door. Power and light. PVC double glazed service door to side.
- Outside Continued
- Double timber gates to driveway. Paved pathway and feature curved retaining wall. PVC tank to rear of garage. Brick built oil-fired boiler house. Outside tap and light. Paved patio with pink stone edging. Steps up to tiered gardens with feature circular patio area and well stocked flower displays. Feature steps up to raised garden area in neat lawn and well stocked borders. 6ft timber fencing.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.