6 Glendoyle Cottages
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RW
- Entrance hall with fully tiled floor / Ground floor W/C
- Understair storage / Utility area
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units / Integrated oven, hob, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- First floor lounge with feature fireplace and gas stove
- Living room / Bedroom 3 with access to timber decked balcony
- Two further bedrooms to second floor
- Bathroom with modern white suite to include double ended bath and large shower cubicle
- Double glazed windows to include some sliding sash / Gas-fired central heating
- Generous garden area / Superb views over open countryside
This is an incredibly rare opportunity to purchase a beautifully appointed three storey stone built townhouse in this sought after rural location overlooking an open meadow and the Six Mile Water. Finished to an exceptionally high standard both inside and out, this deceptively spacious property offers generous accommodation, with first floor lounge, likely to appeal to both the young professional and family alike. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- Hardwood paneled entrance door with double glazed sidelights to;
- Entrance Hall
- Fully tiled floor. Single radiator. Staircase to first floor with feature window. Understair cloaks cupboard with utility area plumbed for washing machine.
- Ground Floor W/C
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and half pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Fully tiled floor. Extractor fan.
- Kitchen with Informal Dining 7.34m x 3.43m (24'1 x 11'3)
- Full range of cream coloured "Shaker" style high and low level units with feature handles. Contrasting work surfaces and matching breakfast bar with single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 5 ring gas hob with stainless steel and chrome overhead extractor. Mid level combination oven and grill. Integrated microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Concealed gas boiler. Part tiled walls to work surfaces. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to rear.
- First Floor Landing
- Staircase to second floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Single radiator.
- Lounge 5.59m x 3.81m (18'4 x 12'6)
- Feature slate effect fire surround and hearth with inset gas fired cast iron stove. High level TV point. Double radiator. 8 pane bevelled glass French doors to;
- Bedroom 3 / Living Room 3.43m x 3.40m (11'3 x 11'2)
- Door to landing. Double radiator. Hardwood double glazed door and sidelights to timber decked balcony with galvanised railings.
- Second Floor Landing
- Single radiator. Dri-Master air exchange system.
- Bedroom 1 3.58m x 3.45m (11'9 x 11'4 )
- Single radiator.
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 3.25m (12'1 x 10'8)
- Single radiator. Access to loft via fold down wooden ladder.
- Modern white suite comprising feature double ended bath with off-set taps. Low flush W/C and moulded wash hand basin with mixer taps, tiled splash back and pull out drawers beneath. Large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower unit and sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator.
- Decorative wrought iron electric gates accessing tarmac laneway to generous communal parking. Tarmac service road to front. Front garden in neat lawn with low level timber fencing, stoned pathway and well stocked borders. Superb views over open meadow.
Open rear garden in neat lawn, paved pathway and tegula brick. Decorative stone display and planting. Low level timber fencing. Outside light and tap.Paved service way with fully enclosed garden beyond in neat lawn and tegula brick pathway and patio area. Low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.