, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9SN
- Well Presented Mid-Terrace House
- Fully Fitted Kitchen In Solid Oak Finish
- Living Room With Inglenook Style Fireplace
- Tiled Bathroom With Three-Piece Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Double Glazed Windows
- Neat Front Garden Laid In Lawn
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden With Adjoining Yard
- Detached Shed With Utility Space
- Communal Off Road Parking Area
- Choice Location On Outskirts Of Ballyeaston Village Enjoying Pleasant Rural Views
Impressive 3 bedroom mid-terrace house in popular village location just 2 miles from Ballyclare town centre. Well maintained by current vendors and offers good sized gardens to front and rear along with superb countryside views and communal off road parking area. This is ideal for first time buyers and early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glass panelled front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tiled floor to carpeted stairwell to first floor. Solid oak doors throughout ground floor.
- LIVING ROOM 3.66m x 3.48m (12'0" x 11'5")
- Solid oak flooring. Cast iron multi-fuel stove in Inglenook style fireplace with granite hearth. Feature front window.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 4.52m x 2.13m (14'10" x 7'0")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in solid oak finish and matching work surfaces. Inlaid Belfast style sink unit with bronze mixer tap and draining tray. Recess for cooker with overhead extractor unit. Recess for fridge freezer. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Contemporary wall tiling. Recessed ceiling lighting. Ceiling cornicing. Ceramic tiled floor. Under stair storage with shelved hot press. Hardwood glass panelled back door accessing rear garden.
- First Floor
- Carpeted. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.91m x 2.77m (12'10" x 9'1")
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 3.89m x 3.05m (12'9" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m x 2.13m (10'3" x 7'0")
- Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Modern 3 piece suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower and folding shower door. Vanity unit with mixer tap. Low flush WC. Solid oak flooring. Matching accessories. Heated towel rail. Complementary wall tiling.
- Situated in a row of similar style houses on the outskirts of Ballyeaston village enjoying delightful countryside views. Large enclosed front garden laid in lawn.
Spacious rear garden within screening perimeter fencing mainly laid in lawn with adjoining yard. Pleasant open aspect at rear elevation. PVC Oil tank. Paved service area at rear of house.
Communal off road parking to rear.
- DETACHED SHED 4.45m x 4.27m (14'7" x 14'0")
- Electric lighting and power points. Oil fired central heating boiler. Adapted for use as utility room.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.