6 Carnbeg Dale
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 4RE
- Attractive and deceptively spacious townhouse
- Located within an ever popular residential development
- Close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Generous lounge with feature fireplace
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining
- Deluxe family bathroom encompassing white four piece suite
- Furnished cloakroom & Utility room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Oil fired central heating
We are delighted to offer the opportunity to purchase this attractive and deceptively spacious townhouse which is located within an ever popular residential development and in close proximity to local amenities, public transport routes and main commuter networks. This beautifully presented property benefits from three spacious bedrooms, generous lounge with feature fireplace, contemporary fitted kitchen with space for informal dining and a deluxe family bathroom. With the dwelling further boasting a furnished cloakroom, utility room, beautifully landscaped gardens and communal parking spaces, we recommend internal viewing to fully appreciate the extent of this exquisite property.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front entrance door with glazed panel inset. Stairwell leading to first floor. Alarm panel and BT point. PVC double glazed window. Access into lounge.
- LOUNGE 4.68 x 4.04 (15'4" x 13'3")
- Spacious lounge encompassing feature fireplace with wooden surround incorporating glass top mantle, granite hearth, matching inset and gas fire insert. PVC double glazed picture window to the front. Double and single radiators. Wall mounted BT and TV points. Thermostat.
- INNER HALL
- Contemporary tiled flooring. Access into kitchen and furnished cloakroom.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM 2.43 x 0.94 (7'11" x 3'1")
- Luxury white two piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback. Contemporary tiled flooring. Extractor fan and single radiator. PVC double glazed frosted window.
- KITCHEN WITH SPACE FOR INFORMAL DINING 3.97 x 2.81 (13'0" x 9'2")
- Contemporary fitted kitchen incorporating a full range of high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Space for full height freestanding fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Built in oven and four ring electric hob with integrated retractable extractor canopy above. Contemporary tiled floor throughout and part tiled walls to kitchen. Space for informal dining. PVC double glazed window overlooking rear gardens. Double radiator. Strip lighting inset under high level unit. Access into utility room.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.26 x 2.18 (7'4" x 7'1")
- Contemporary high and low level units with chrome handles and contrasting laminate work surfaces. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Contemporary tiled floor and part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Double radiator and extractor fan. Fusebox. Hardwood rear door with double glazed panel inset.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to attic space. Storage cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM 1 4.67 x 3.02 into robes (15'3" x 9'10" into robes)
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing twin velux windows and built in wardrobes incorporating hanging space and integrated shelving. Wall mounted TV point and single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.03 x 2.53 (13'2" x 8'3")
- Spacious double bedroom encompassing built in mirrored sliderobes incorporating hanging space and integrated shelving. PVC double glazed window and single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97 x 2.48 (9'8" x 8'1")
- Generous single bedroom with PVC double glazed window and single radiator.
- FAMILY BATHROOM 2.71 x 1.98 (8'10" x 6'5")
- Luxury white four piece suite comprising of push button low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splashback, panel bath encompassing mixer tap and shower attachment and fully tiled shower enclosure with ‘Aqualisa’ electric shower unit above. Lino floor covering and part tiled walls. PVC double glazed frosted window unit. Single radiator and extractor fan.
- EXTERNAL FEATUES
- Private and fully enclosed rear gardens complemented by split level patio areas and bordered by 6ft timber fencing. Feature shrub bed to rear. Front gardens laid in neat lawn complemented by stone and paved service paths. Outside lights and tap. Communal parking set to the front.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS:
- We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.