Set on the periphery of the historic conservation village of Gracehill, this is the rare opportunity to acquire a substantial family home on a private and mature site on one of Ballymena's most desirable roads.
The location provides the best of both worlds having a pleasant rural aspect but only moments from Ballymena town and all local amenities etc. There is an abundance of opportunities with this impressive property for any growing family.
This home is circa 2,800 sqft / 260 sqm GIA (excluding garage which is circa 400 sqft / 37 sqm) with four reception rooms and four first floor bedrooms.
The property is set on a mature but low maintenance site well over 0.5 acres. The property is accessed by way of a private beech lined driveway off the Tuppenny Road. Located within the village of Gracehill, this home has easy access to the local primary school, Gracehill Primary, and to the local Ballymena grammar schools. With Galgorm village being just 2.3 miles away, Galgorm Castle golf club, shops and local hotels and restaurants are all easily accessed.
Anybody viewing this property will clearly see the the attributes this home as to offer.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only through the selling agent.
- Hardwood double glazed windows throughout.
- Hallway 4.0 x 4.3 (13'1" x 14'1")
- Stripped oak floor.
- Store Cupboard / Cloakroom 1.85 x 1.34 (6'0" x 4'4")
- W/C, wash hand basin, half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Dining Room 5.45 x 3.64 (max) (17'10" x 11'11" (max))
- Dado rail and ceiling coving.
- Television Room 3.74 x 3.22 (12'3" x 10'6")
- Laminate floor. Ceiling coving.
- Kitchen with informal Dining area
- Informal dining area: 4.34m x 3.0m. Kitchen area: 3.57m x 2.89m.
Refitted eye and low level units with halogen hob, glass extractor hood and splash back. Tiled floor. Stainless steel sink. Under lights and LED spotlights. Display cabinets. Eye level oven / grill. Integrated dishwasher / Fridge / Freezer.
- Utility Room 2.4 x 1.8 (7'10" x 5'10" )
- Low level units. Stainless steel sink. Automatic washing machine.
- Garden Room 7 x 3.5 (22'11" x 11'5" )
- Terracotta tiled floor. Velux windows in ceiling. Double doors leading to Lounge.
- Lounge 7.11 x 4.86 (23'3" x 15'11" )
- Inglenook open fire with marble fireplace. Ceiling coving. Spot lights.
- First Floor
- Landing 8 x 3 (max) (26'2" x 9'10" (max))
- Bedroom 1 6.58 x 5.48 (21'7" x 17'11")
- Master bedroom. Built-in wardrobes. Ensuite shower room with W/C, wash hand basin, large shower, recessed mirror and fully tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2 3.38 x 3.21 (max) (11'1" x 10'6" (max) )
- Rear. Double. Built-in wardrobes. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 3 3.65 x 3 (11'11" x 9'10")
- Rear. Double. Ceiling coving.
- Bedroom 4 3.64 x 2.36 (11'11" x 7'8" )
- Front. Double.
- Family Bathroom 3.43 x 2.34 (max) (11'3" x 7'8" (max))
- Wash hand basin, W/C, bath, shower (electric), laminate floor and half tiled walls.
- Walk-in hotpress cupboard
- Mature gardens to front and an extensive south facing rear garden. Extensive patios to rear and pergolas. Asphalt driveway and parking.
- Attached Garage 10.4 x 3.51 (34'1" x 11'6" )
- Oil-fired central heating boiler. Roller door. Power / lights. Facility to create home office within the garage.