, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 0JP
- Impressive Semi Detached Villa Extending To Circa 1350 Sq Ft
- Living Room With Attractive Fireplace
- Dining Room With Sliding Doors Accessing Conservatory
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Area
- Cloakroom With W.c./ Fully Tiled Bathroom Suite
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Extensive Tarmac Driveway And Parking Forecourt
- Neat Gardens To Front And Rear/ Superb Countryside Views
- Matching Detached Single Garage
- Excellent Cul De Sac Position Within Popular Development
Spacious 3 bedroom semi detached villa extending to 1350 sq ft to include sun room situated on excellent site with superb elevated views to rear over surrounding countryside within popular 'Greenview' development on the outskirts of Parkgate Village. The property offers excellent parking facilities as well as detached single garage complemented by neat gardens to front and rear. Viewing is highly recommended!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Hardwood front door with double glazed inset and multi lock. Matching double glazed side screens. Laminate flooring. Recessed ceiling lights. Stairwell to first floor.
- With 2 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Complementary wall tiling.
- LOUNGE 4.27m 2.44m x 3.35m 1.83m (14' 8" x 11' 6")
- Front bow window feature. Fireplace in solid rustic pine surround with granite inset and hearth. Open fire. Laminate flooring. Twin glass panelled doors into:-
- DINING ROOM 3.35m 2.13m x 3.05m 2.74m (11' 7" x 10' 9")
- Laminate flooring. Wall mounted light fitting. Twin dimmer light switches. Sliding double glazed patio style doors into:-
- CONSERVATORY 3.35m 1.83m x 2.74m 1.52m (11' 6" x 9' 5")
- PVC double glazed frame with side access double glazed door. Laminate flooring in tile effect finish. Double radiator and power points installed. Centre mounted fan light.
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA 5.49m 1.83m x 3.35m 2.74m (18' 6" x 11' 9")
- Comprehensive range of fitted high and low level units in white oak effect finish with contrasting work surfaces. Inlaid 4 ring hob. Integrated oven. Space for microwave oven. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated breakfast bar. Complementary wall tiling. Laminate flooring in tile effect finish. Recessed ceiling lights. Walk in understair cloak/ storage. PVC double glazed back door with security locking. Twin aspect windows.
- First Floor
- With access to roof space via pull down ladder.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.13m x 3.35m 1.52m (11' 7" x 11' 5")
- Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 3.05m x 2.44m 1.83m (11' 10" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM 3 4.27m 2.74m x 2.44m 0.91m (14' 9" x 8' 3")
- SPACIOUS FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- With 5 piece suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap and shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Low flush w.c. Shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Twin screen doors. Recessed ceiling lights. Shelved hot press.
- Mature site with south facing rear garden.
Kerbed and tarmac driveway and parking forecourt.
Neat front garden in lawn.
- Detached Garage 6.10m 0.61m x 3.05m 0.30m (20' 2" x 10' 1")
- Roller shutter door. Side service door. Gable side window. Attached pergola.
Brick wall and arch with side gate accessing rear garden.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.