57 Thornhill Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 2LG
- Spacious entrance hall
- Living room with feature Italian marble fire surround / Part glazed French doors to;
- Dining room with PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units / Integrated fridge
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / One with double doors to built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with modern champagne coloured suite to include corner shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows, French and rear doors / Composite front door / Dual link up solid fuel and oil-fired central heating
- Security alarm system / Attached double garage with integral W/C
- Large well maintained site mostly laid in lawn and well stocked borders.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached bungalow occupying a mature elevated site in this sought after rural location on the outskirts of Antrim town yet within easy access of the M2 motorway for access to Belfast. Finished to an exceptional standard throughout and benefiting from recently installed PVC double glazed windows and French doors together with seemless aluminum guttering and PVC fascia and soffits making this a truly low maintenance bungalow. With an attached double garage ideally suited for a conversion to a fourth bedroom and ensuite, this property will appeal to those looking for a generous family home with spacious gardens and commanding far reaching views over the surrounding country side.
- Open entrance porch with tiled step. New composite door and PVC double glazed sidelights to:-
- Entrance Hall
- Ornate display alcove. Double radiator. Hot press with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving. Access to loft.
- Living Room 20'9 x 13'8
- (into bow window) Open fire with back border for central heating and hot water. Italian marble fire surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Woodstrip ceiling. 2 No. double radiators. Dual aspect windows. Part glazed French doors to:-
- Dining Room 12'0 x 9'9
- Double radiator. Woodstrip ceiling. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 13'8 x 9'9
- Full range of mid oak high and low level units, some with leaded glass displays, open shelving and wine rack. Contrasting work surfaces with oak trim. One and a half bowl single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer taps. Space for integrated oven and hob. Overhead extractor fan. Space for freezer. Partially tiled walls to work surface. Double radiator. PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Bedroom 1 13'5 x 12'4
- (max.) into wardrobe recess, Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 2 12'8 x 9'8
- Single radiator. Wood laminate floor.
- Bedroom 3 10'9 x 9'8
- plus built-in wardrobe with double doors. Single radiator.
- Bathroom 9'8 x 7'9
- Modern champagne coloured suite comprising panel bath. Low flush W/C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully enclosed corner shower cubicle. Sliding cubicle doors. Fully tiled walls and floor. Single radiator. Twin wall light points. Woodstrip ceiling with recessed lighting.
- Decorative double wrought iron gates to tarmac drive accessing substantial parking area to side. Crazy paved parking to front. Well maintained garden in neat lawn. Mature conifer hedging. Well stocked low maintenance borders with range of shrubs and plants. Lap board fencing.
- Attached Double Garage 23'8 x 17'0
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with storage below. Oil-fired boiler. Single glazed window to rear and double glazed to front. Separate low flush W/C with wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine. Double up and over doors. Ornate archways. Feature wrought iron arched gateway to covered carport and beyond to fully tarmaced parking. Timber pedestrian gate to side. Substantial garden to rear and side in neat lawn and paved pathway. Timber shed. Mature conifer hedge and natural thorn hedge. Crazy paved patio. PVC tank. Outside tap and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.