This is an exceptionally rare opportunity to purchase what is arguably one of the best properties situated within the highly sought after Glenkeen development on the outskirts of Randalstown and occupying a beautifully mature and private site with outstanding views to the rear of Tardree Forrest and Slemish.
Individually designed and built for the current owners, the space and quality of this superb family home is apparent from the second one enters the generous reception hall with staircase to the large first floor landing. With the emphasis on well proportioned rooms even the ground floor cloakroom and W/C exude a great sense of space and with particular attention given to the main lounge and master bedroom and ensuite, there isn't a room that disappoints. Finished to a high standard throughout, the three well proportioned bedrooms to the first floor are further complimented by three generous receptions to the ground floor, one of which could be used for a fourth bedroom to facilitate anyone who needs to be on the level.
The generous sense of proportion is carried through to the outside with a large cavity block built double garage with staircase to the superb room above that once comfortably accommodated a full size snooker table while benefiting from the outstanding views to the rear. The substantial natural stone flagged patio area to the rear allows the current owner to entertain or unwind in equal measure in a beautifully landscaped and incredibly private rear garden whilst retaining easy access to the everyday living room via the glazed French doors.
Only on full inspection can one begin to appreciate the quality of this unique and beautifully presented family home.
Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Wooden entrance door with double glazed and leaded glass sidelights to;
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL 5.61m x 3.56m (18'5 x 11'8)
- Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading. Open to understairs. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator. Double doors to;
- WALK-IN CLOAKS ROOM 2.06m x 1.96m (6'9 x 6'5)
- 3No. storage cupboards with louvred doors. Double radiator. Door to;
- GROUND FLOOR W/C
- White suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mosaic effect tiled splash back. Cork tiled floor. Single radiator.
- LOUNGE 6.30m x 5.03m (20'8 x 16'6)
- Feature brick fireplace with reclaimed timber beam mantle. Inset open fire with slate tiled hearth. Feature corner window with bench seating. 2No. double radiators.
- LIVING ROOM 4.17m x 3.56m (13'8 x 11'8)
- Open fire (plumbed for gas) with pine surround and cast iron and tiled inset. Slate tiled hearth. Corniced ceiling. Single radiator. Hardwood double glazed and leaded glass French doors to rear patio.
- DINING ROOM / BEDROOM 4 4.19m x 3.23m (13'9 x 10'7)
- Double radiator.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.47m x 3.58m (14'8 x 11'9)
- Full range of pine high and low level units with leaded glass displays and contrasting worksurfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Feature brick arched alcove with recessed four ring halogen hob and inset overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven and separate microwave recess. Wine rack. Part tiled walls to worksurfaces. Fully tiled floor. Low voltage downlights. Double radiator.
- UTILITY 3.23m x 2.08m (10'7 x 6'10)
- Full range of linen effect high and low level units with complimentary work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Space for chest freezer. Oil-fired boiler. Fully tiled floor. Double radiator. Hardwood double glazed door to side.
- SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- May be suitable for sub-division to create an additional first floor bedroom (subject to necessary approvals). Access to loft and eaves storage. Double and single radiators.
- BEDROOM 1 6.30m x 5.03m (20'8 x 16'6)
- (to include ensuite) Full range of part glazed fitted wardrobes.
- ENSUITE 2.87m x 1.93m (9'5 x 6'4)
- Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and PVC clad shower cubicle with "Mira" electric shower unit and glazed door. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer taps. Under sink storage cupboards and drawer sets. Wall light point. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 6.43m x 3.58m (21'1 x 11'9)
- into dormer window and full wall of built-in wardrobes with louvered doors. Dual aspect windows. 2No. single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 4.22m x 3.25m (13'10 x 10'8 )
- Superb views to rear over Randalstown to Tardree Forrest and Slemish. Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 3.43m x 3.07m (11'3 x 10'1)
- White Victorian style suite comprising panel bath with gold coloured taps. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with "Redring" electric shower unit. Wall light point. Half tiled walls and wood strip floor. Single radiator. Superb views to rear. Hotpress with copper cylinder and "Willis" type immersion heater. Shelving above.
- Tarmac drive to front and side with parking for approximately 10 cars. Garden to front in neat lawn, specimen trees and mature conifers. Kerbed and well stocked borders. PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ROOM ABOVE 9.07m x 6.43m (29'9 x 21'1)
- Single roller shutter door. Power and light. Large, single glazed window and service door to side. Internal access to inner hall with part glazed outer door and staircase to;
- FIRST FLOOR 9.07m x 6.43m (29'9 x 21'1)
- Previously used for entertainment suite with full sized snooker table. Single glazed window to gable end with superb views over Randalstown to Tardree Forrest and Slemish.
- Generous garden to rear in neat lawn and well stocked borders with mature conifer hedging. Tegula brick edging with step up to substantial natural stone flagged patio area. Mature specimen trees. Timber fencing. Partial tarmac storage area to side of garage. Outside tap and light.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.