568 Antrim Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT15 5GJ
- Impressive Detached Residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Highly Regarded Established Location
- Extensive Mature Corner Site
- Partial Views Extending Towards Belfast Lough and Cavehill
- Shaker Style Kitchen with Granite Worksurfaces
- 4 Piece Contemporary Family Bathroom
- Detached Garage with Parking Forecourt to Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
Positioned on an extensive mature corner site within a highly regarded established location this impressive Detached family home enjoys a well balanced living layout to suit differing family needs. Perfectly positioned within walking distance to leading Schools and Cavehill Country Park and with excellent road links to the motorway this home will interest the purchaser searching for a home close to the City Centre with the scope for further expansion if required and subject to appropriate approvals.
- Ground Floor
- Stained glass panelled front door with twin double glazed side panels into Entrance Hall with corniced ceiling and recessed ceiling lighting.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE WITH DINING ASPECT 6.30m x 5.82m (20'8 x 19'1)
- At max. Dual window aspect. Attractive cast iron fireplace with slate hearth. Corniced ceiling. PVC double glazed door accessing rear garden. Recessed ceiling lighting. Quality Armagh marble tiled floor extending into:
- SHAKER STYLE FITTED KITCHEN 4.34m x 2.46m (14'3 x 8'1)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted hand painted shaker style units with contrasting granite worksurfaces. Belfast style sink with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and wine rack. Space for fridge/freezer. Space for range style freestanding cooker. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Twin glazed display cabinets. Complimentary wall tiling. Tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM 5.21m x 5.08m (17'1 x 16'8)
- Attractive art deco fireplace with tiled inset and open fire. Corniced ceiling. Parquet flooring. Feature bay window.
- INNER HALLWAY
- Understairs storage.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising corner wash hand basin. Low flush wc. 1/2 tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wall mounted mirror.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.89m x 3.81m (12'9 x 12'6)
- Laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling.
- REAR HALLWAY
- PVC double glazed door accessing driveway. Leading to:
- UTILITY ROOM 3.84m x 3.00m (12'7 x 9'10)
- Fitted wall and base units with marble effect worksurfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Vented for tumble dryer.
- First Floor
- Access to roofspace via slingsby type ladder. Separate storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.89m x 3.81m (12'9 x 12'6)
- Laminate flooring. Picture rail. Corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2 3.25m x 2.82m (10'8 x 9'3)
- Oak effect laminate flooring. Plus walk-in Dressing Room. Corniced ceiling. PVC double glazed door accessing large Balcony enjoying far reaching views.
- BEDROOM 3 2.84m x 2.82m (9'4 x 9'3)
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 4 2.84m x 2.18m (9'4 x 7'2)
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- CONTEMPORARY 4 PIECE WHITE BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment and mixer tap. Button flush WC. Vanity unit with storage and mixer tap. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle and electric shower unit. Tiled floor. Shelved hot press. Chrome towel rail. Separate WC.
- Twin pillars and gated entrance. Mature private garden to front and side screened by perimeter hedgerow. Spacious driveway to rear leading to private parking forecourt and DETACHED GARAGE 17'0 x 11'0 (5.18m x 3.35m) with up and over door. Power and light. Well maintained garden to rear in lawn. Enclosed patio area.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.