56 Huntingdale Court
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9FD
- Superb Detached 4 Bedroom Villa
- Lounge With Contemporary Limestone Fireplace
- Quality Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area
- Utility Room/ Alarm System With CCTV
- Master Bedroom With Contemporary Shower Room Suite
- De Luxe 3 Piece Bathroom Suite
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Neat Front Garden In Lawn/ Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Forecourt
- South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Stone Paving Within Secure Perimeter Fencing
- Choice Location On Prime Site Within Popular Development
Impressive 4 bedroom detached villa extending to circa 1250 sq ft situated on prime site in popular 'Huntingdale' development within walking distance to local schools and town centre amenities. The property has been significantly upgraded by the current vendor and benefits from detached garage, with ample parking for a number of vehicles and superb enclosed south facing rear garden! Viewing will not disappoint!
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood panelled front door with multi point locking system and twin double glazed side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid maple flooring. Stairwell to first floor. Understair storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM 4.57m 0.00m x 3.96m 1.52m (15' 0" x 13' 5")
- Contemporary Limestone fireplace with granite hearth and cast iron surround. Open fire. Feature front window. Wall mounted light fitting. Solid maple flooring.
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 2.74m x 3.35m 2.44m (18' 9" x 11' 8")
- Fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units in solid oak finish with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and drying tray. Inlaid ceramic induction hob with integrated overhead extractor unit. Range of integrated 'Bosch' appliances including eye level double oven. Integrated dish washer and fridge freezer. Glazed display cabinet. Recessed under unit lighting. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling. Spacious cloakcupboard. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors accessing rear patio area.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.44m 2.13m x 1.52m 2.44m (8' 7" x 5' 8")
- Range of high and low level units in solid oak finish with contrasting granite effect work surfaces. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and drying tray. Recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Integrated overhead extractor unit. Hardwood double glazed back door accessing rear garden. Ceramic tiled floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- First Floor
- Gable side window. Access to part floored roof space. Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- Oak effect laminate flooring.
- Master En Suite
- Contemporary 3 piece shower room suite comprising corner shower cubicle with sliding screen door and power shower over. Low flush w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Matching accessories. Wall mounted LED lit mirrored cabinet. Shaver point. Chromed heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 0.00m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 0" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 0.00m x 2.13m 0.91m (11' 0" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM 4 2.13m 2.44m x 2.13m 1.52m (7' 8" x 7' 5")
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM
- De luxe 3 piece suite comprising tiled bath with centred mixer tap and electric shower unit with folding screen door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Low flush w.c. Wall mounted LED lit mirror. Shaver point. Chrome heated towel rail. Matching accessories.
- Occupying a mature site within the popular Huntingdale development, conveniently located off Doagh Road, Ballyclare.
Neat front garden in lawn. Spacious tarmac driveway with separate double parking forecourt.
- Detached Garage 5.49m 1.22m x 3.05m 1.22m (18' 4" x 10' 4")
- Roller shutter door. Gable side window. Side service door. Electric light and power points.
Enclosed private south facing rear garden laid in stone paving with surrounding perimeter fencing and raised ornamental shrub beds.
Secure gate at gable side.
Outside light. PVC oil tank. Housed oil fired central heating boiler.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.