56 Ballygowan Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT39 9UR
- Modern 3 Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen And Utility Room
- De Luxe Bathroom/ En Suite W.c.
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Oil Fired Central Heating/ Cast Iron Stove Link Up
- Integral Double Garage/ Extensive Parking Forecourt
- Convenient Rural Location
- Delightful Views Towards Ballyboley Hills
- Alarm System
Detached bungalow with integral double garage, occupying a mature 1/2 acre site, conveniently located just off the new A8 Belfast Road, approximately 1 mile from Ballynure Village. The property has been upgraded over the years to include installation of PVC double glazed windows and doors, de luxe bathroom and a central heating link up system. The adaptable accommodation allows up to 4 bedrooms while the roof space is suited for conversion (Subject to approvals). Viewing is highly recommended.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- PVC double glazed front door and matching double glazed side screen. Slate flooring. Glass panelled door into:-
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminate flooring in tile effect finish. Mirror wall feature with surrounding recessed lights. Open square arch into:-
- LOUNGE 5.18m 2.44m x 3.66m 0.00m (17' 8" x 12' 0")
- Inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth. High output cast iron wood burning stove linked up to oil fired heating system. Tongue and groove wooden flooring. Corner window feature affording panoramic views towards Ballyboley Hills. 3 No wall mounted picture lights. 4 No 10 inch recessed ceiling speakers linked to music and TV system.
- DINING ROOM 3.35m 2.44m x 3.35m 1.83m (11' 8" x 11' 6")
- Exposed tongue and groove flooring. Glass panelled door from hallway. Suited for use as bedroom 3.
- KITCHEN 4.27m 2.74m x 2.44m 1.83m (14' 9" x 8' 6")
- Range of fitted high and low level units in oak finish. Inlaid 4 ring hob and electric under oven. Overhead stainless steel extractor unit. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Front picture window.
- REAR PORCH
- With ceramic tile floor. PVC double glazed back door and matching side screen. Service door into double garage. Access to hot press.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.74m 1.83m x 1.52m 0.00m (9' 6" x 5' 0")
- Stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Ceramic tile floor.
- BEDROOM 1 3.35m 2.13m x 3.35m 0.00m (11' 7" x 11' 0")
- Exposed tongue and groove flooring.
- En Suite
- W.c. and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 2.13m x 2.74m 1.52m (11' 7" x 9' 5")
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 2.13m x 2.44m 1.83m (11' 7" x 8' 6")
- Exposed tongue and groove wooden flooring. Currently utilised as study.
- DE LUXE BATHROOM
- With 4 piece white suite comprising corner bath, pedestal wash hand basin, push button flush w.c. and corner shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit. Sliding screen doors. Matching tile flooring. Chrome towel rail/ radiator. PVC panelling ceiling with recessed ceiling lights. Wall mounted mirror with integrated lighting.
- Fronting onto a quiet country road, just off the main A8 Belfast Road affording easy access to amenities in Ballynure and Ballyclare.
Kerbed driveway and spacious parking forecourt.
- Integral Double Garage 6.10m 1.22m x 5.18m 2.44m (20' 4" x 17' 8")
- Electric roller shutter door. Gable side window. Fluorescent lighting. Part shelved.
Site area extends to circa 1/2 acre and enjoys delightful views towards Ballyboley Hills.
Front garden laid in lawn with extensive range of specimen shrubs and plants.
Rear garden, laid in lawn, within perimeter wall.
Aluminum framed greenhouse.
Timber panelled fuel store.
PVC barge boards.
Integral w.c and wash hand basin accessed at the rear of the bungalow.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.