55 Glebe Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT36 6UW
- Superb Detached Family Home
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2+ Receptions
- Impressive Open Plan Living/Kitchen/Dining Area
- Underfloor Heating in Open Plan Living Area
- Sun Room with Vaulted Ceiling
- Ensuite Shower Room with Dressing Area
- Modern 4 Piece Family Bathroom
- Attached Garage with Electric Door
- Private Mature Enclosed Rear Garden
- Picturesque Rural Backdrop
- Far Reaching Views Extending Towards Cavehill
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Highly Regarded Select Development
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Alarm System
Positioned within a select highly regarded Development this impressive Detached family home boasts a superb living layout incorporating an open plan living, dining, kitchen area with underfloor heating, a superb Sun Lounge with vaulted ceiling and a delightful private mature garden with a peaceful unspoilt rural backdrop.
This home will interest the purchaser searching for a property that is bordered by the Countryside yet is only minutes access from the City Centre.
- Ground Floor
- Front door with coloured leaded glass side screen with tiled entrance. Inlaid in quality cherrywood exposed flooring.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Comprising button flush WC. Semi-pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc tap. Tiled floor.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.42m x 3.78m (14'6 x 12'5)
- Dual window aspect enjoying far reaching views extending towards Cavehill. Modern wall mounted electric fire. Quality light oak exposed flooring.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING/KITCHEN AREA 8.99m x 5.84m (29'6 x 19'2)
- at max. Exposed rustic oak flooring in Living area. Sandstone open fireplace. Two sets of twin oak doors into Sun Lounge.
- COTTAGE STYLE FITTED KITCHEN
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level Cottage style units with solid oak worksurfaces. Integrated electric oven with 5 ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. Breakfast bar style return finished in stone and slate. Inlaid single drainer sink unit with monobloc tap. Porcelain tiled floor in Kitchen and Dining area. Utility store/Cupboard - plumbed for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer.
- Twin oak doors into:
- SUN LOUNGE 4.57m x 4.32m (15'0 x 14'2)
- With feature vaulted ceiling. Coloured leaded glass window. Porcelain tiled floor. Twin double glazed doors to Courtyard/Patio area.
- 1/2 LANDING
- Ceramic tiled steps to:
- BEDROOM 1 5.82m x 3.28m (19'1 x 10'9)
- at max. Superb range of fitted bedroom wardrobes in beech effect finish.
- MODERN ENSUITE WITH DRESSING AREA
- Comprising step-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Dressing area fitted with a range of storage units.
- First Floor
- BEDROOM 2 4.22m x 2.44m (13'10 x 8'0)
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 2.84m (11'0 x 9'4)
- Presently used as Study. Dual window aspect.
- BEDROOM 4 4.37m x 2.82m (14'4 x 9'3)
- DELUXE 4 PIECE BATHROOM
- Comprising panelled bath with tiled splashback. Wash hand basin. Button flush WC. 1/4 rounded fully tiled shower area with feature glass block wall. Tiled floor.
- Private mature corner site. Brick paved driveway to side with parking forecourt to ATTACHED GARAGE 20'3 X 13'3 with electric operated door, power and light.
Private courtyard style patio area to rear of Sun Lounge. Steps to rear garden lain in lawn and stocked with a variety of trees, shrubs and hedges.
Pink stoned winding path to patio area perfect for evening entertaining.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.