, Co. County Antrim
, BT41 1LB
- Open plan living room with wood laminate floor / 15 pane glazed French doors to;
- Kitchen with informal dining area
- Full range of birch effect high and low level units
- Integrated oven and hob
- Spacious rear hall with storage cupboard
- First floor landing
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with full wall of built-in sliding mirrored robes
- Bathroom with white suite to include shower bath
- PVC double glazed windows and external doors / Oil-fired central heating
- Ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike
This is a superb opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike to purchase a well presented three bedroom mid terraced house on the periphery of the ever popular Stiles estate close to Antrim town centre and within easy access of all local amenities and transport facilities. Finished to a good standard throughout, the property benefits from PVC double glazed windows and external doors together with oil-fired central heating and fitted kitchen units with integrated oven and hob. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Pitched and tiled entrance canopy. PVC double glazed door to:
- LIVING ROOM 5.36m x 3.56m (17'7 x 11'08)
- Rustic pine fire surround (no flue) with part polished cast iron inset. Wood laminate flooring. Double radiator. 15 pane French style doors to:
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING 4.37m x 3.35m (14'4 x 11)
- Full range of birch effect high and low level units with glazed display cabinets, inset lighting and short chrome handles. Contrasting work surfaces with one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with over head pyramid style stainless steel extractor fan over. Low level combination oven and grill. Single radiator. Storage recess.
- REAR HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Open to under stair storage area. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to rear. Double radiator. Door to walk in storage.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- Hot press with copper cylinder and immersion heater. Shelving above. Door to storage with shelving. Low level down lighting. Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM 1 3.86m x 2.95m (12'7" x 9'8" )
- (into built in wardrobe) With sliding, partially mirrored doors. Wood laminate flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 4.19m x 2.64m (13'09 x 8'8)
- Wood strip flooring. Single radiator.
- BEDROOM 3 2.92m x 2.36m (9'7 x 7'9)
- Single radiator.
- BATHROOM 2.64m x 1.68m (8'8 x 5'6)
- White three piece suite comprising shower bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Fully tiled wall to bath area with inset mirror and decorative border. Low voltage down lights. Fully tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Front garden with low level timber fencing and pedestrian gate.
Paved pathway to front.
Low maintenance front garden in neat lawn with shrubs and conifers.
Fully enclosed and mainly paved garden to rear with 5ft timber fencing and pedestrian gate to rear access.
Prefabricated oil-fired boiler house. PVC tank.
- IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL POTENTIAL PURCHASERS;
- Please note, none of the services or appliances have been tested at this property.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.