54 Parkgate Road
, Co. County Antrim
, BT42 3PF
- Detached Cottage Style Villa
- Open Plan Lounge With Stone Fireplace
- Farmhouse Style Fitted Kitchen In Pine
- Open Plan Dining Area With French Doors
- De Luxe 5 Piece Bathroom Suite
- 3 Large Bedrooms At First Floor
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Throughout
- Solid Wooden Floors Throughout With Pitched Pine Doors
- Large Detached Garage With Utility Area
- Alarm System
- Far Reaching Views Across Open Countryside
Situated in this peaceful location less than a half mile outside Connor Village, this delightful detached cottage style villa is full of character with many of original features. The property offers well proportioned accommodation and has been extended and upgraded to a high standard throughout. This coupled with lovely views across open countryside make this property one that is sure to impress on inspection. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Ground Floor
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wooden cottage style door with glass leaded inset to:-
- Solid pitch pine reclaimed floor boards. Feature solid Inglenook style quarry stone fireplace with wooden sleeper surround and mantle with gas fire inset. Built in book shelves. Twin front windows. Open plan stairwell to first floor with pine balustrading. Low voltage recessed down light.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/ DINING AREA 5.49m 0.91m x 4.27m 1.22m (18' 3" x 14' 4")
- Comprehensive range of high and low level units in pine 'farmhouse style' to include 2 No glass panelled display cabinets, 2 No open ended corner shelving unit and open plate rack. Complimentary work surfaces. 'Rangemaster' cooker housed in brick Inglenook surround with wood sleeper mantle over incorporating 4 ring gas hob and separate hot plate above with double oven under. Coloured tiled splashback. Colour coded one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Fully tiled splashback. Under unit lighting. Integrated dish washer and fridge. Space for microwave and sliding basket storage under. Solid wooden floor throughout. Range of recessed ceiling lights.
- Dining Area
- Dining Area With twin PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- First Floor
- With access to loft floored with electric light and power point. Hanging space for cloaks. Exposed floor boards throughout. Original 4 panel pitched pine doors throughout.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.79m 0.91m x 3.05m 2.74m (19' 3" x 10' 9")
- Solid wooden floor. Built in double robes. 2 windows front enjoying open rural views. Separate Dressing area with space for desk.
- BEDROOM 2 3.35m 1.52m x 2.44m 0.91m (11' 5" x 8' 3")
- Solid wooden floor. Shelved storage unit.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m 3.05m x 2.44m 2.13m (11' 10" x 8' 7")
- Solid wooden floor.
- FULLY TILED DE LUXE BATHROOM
- 5 piece white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush w.c, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin with glass shelf over and fully tiled shower cubicle with overhead mains pressure shower and folding glass screen. Wooden floor boards. Extractor fan. Shelved hot press with fully lagged cylinder.
- Stone covered parking bay for 2 cars. Double timber gates to rear.
Paved patio area enclosed by wooden perimeter fence.
Outside tap and sensor light.
- Detached Garage 5.79m 1.52m x 5.18m 2.44m (19' 5" x 17' 8")
- Utility Area
Sliding steel doors. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Utility area with range of high and low level units and complimentary work surfaces.
Plumbed for washing machine and space for dryer. Power and light.
Interested in this property?
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.